Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Anticipating Spring with Blue-White, Fruits & Flowers


Hello sweet friends !

I've been having some wonderful visits and guests at home. My daughter from Madrid, her husband and Maxima four and baby Leonela 4 months old are here and so was my daughter Sofia, Victoria 15 and Cayetana 13, the teenagers... plus baby Alonso 1 and 3 months old.  So you can just imagine !

I haven't been able to look at my blog one day till now that daughter Sofia went back home with her brood, lol...

My dear mom is doing better and last year she gave me these pretty blue and white placemats she had and never used. So they inspired me to make an 'anticipated blue and white Spring tablescape.' 


Wishing you all dear friends very safe days ahead,  what with this "Corona Virus" situation around the world, all we can do is pray for all of us and our families, as well as the rest of the world and the countries most affected.

May God bless us all !


I arranged this table with my Blue Danube-Onion china, Hutschenreuther in blue and white, because of the blue and white placemats mother gifted me.

As I explained at the beginning of this little post, that my sweet mom gave me this beautiful blue and white placemats for six place setting, therefore this table is arranged for six as well.
Last December mother was 90 and while I was taking out a tablecloth for her luncheon, I came across the placemats to which I said how pretty they were. Mother without hesitation just gave them to me and claimed she will never use anything like that anymore. 

The salad bowl that belongs to my Onion china, hubby's favorite china and one of my fav as well.


Here you can appreciate the lovely blue and white placemats that were my inspiration for this "anticipated Spring table."



The two tier piece with the fruit is Meissen. One of my precious things I own.









I brought out the cute napkin rings because of the butterflies for the blue Spring setting.

I also arranged one of the buffets in pink tones for Spring too.


I'm loving my two gold faceted bunnies, gift of my best friend last Christmas.

We always need a coffee station for after dinner.

I arranged the coffee setting in this particular corner since it is all blue and white wall plates and big planter.


With that said. I'm so happy to have made this table, I was so enthused been that I love tablescaping and it's accessories.

Wishing you all dear friends very safe days ahead,  what with this "Corona Virus" situation around all the world, all we can do is pray for all of us and our families, as well as the rest of the world and the countries most affected.

Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for your great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY


Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop

www.eclecticredbarn.com

Vintage Charm
http://mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com


Share Your Style
www.frechethereal.net

Home and Garden Thursday 
www.adelightsomelife.com

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Thursday Favorite Things
www.eclecticredbarn.com

Encouraging Hearts and Home
www.mysliceoflife.com

Friday Features Linky Party
www.ohmyheartsygirl.com

Friday Favorite Things
http://pennyspassion.blogspot.com

Flaunt it Fridays
http://chiconashoestring.blogspot.com

Home Matters Linky Party
www.modernonmonicello.com

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Saturday Sparks Linky Party
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Fantastic Friday
http://buildingourhive.blogspot.com

Love Your Creativity Link Party
www.lifeandlinda.com

Busy Monday
www.apinchofjoy.com

You're the Star
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Little Cottage Link Party
www.lovemylittlecottage.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedmonday.com

Fabulous Party
www.loulougirls.com

All About Home
www.commonground-do.com



13 comments:

  1. Fabby, you've set a gorgeous table! I love the mix of blue and white patterns you used. That tiered server is beautiful! Be sure to tell your mom that I love her placemats, and thank her for sharing them with all of us. I'm sure you and your family had a wonderful time together.
    Take care,
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fabby how beautiful so may lovely plates your spring tablescape so lovely
    have blessing Day
    XOX
    Isora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby!!'
    I absolutely LOVE this sweet table!! You know I am a fan of blue and white dishes and yours are lovely!! I adore those place mats!! So pretty!! Glad to hear that you have enjoyed some time with your family!! Stay safe and Healthy, my friend! Sharing this lovely post on face book!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Fabby,
    What a lovely gift from your dear Mom, perfect with all of your blue china.
    Great photos of your spring table setting.
    SO HAPPY for you for having had all of your family stay with you!!!
    Just posted more memoirs of my Pieter, who is just a little ahead of your Mom, age wise.
    Never will I forget having to cure a nasty hickup in France by following Madame Blanchaud's tip... you can see the photos of it. My best French speaking day I guess!
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Once again you have decorated a beautiful table. I love the blue and white china and the placemats. Happy Spring and stay safe and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Fabby, your blue dishes are my very favorites! I love any table you create that uses them! Your placemats are the perfect base! I'm glad you've had a great family visit. Enjoy your week! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby, I'm so glad your Mother is doing better! I'm also glad you've had your wonderful, beautiful family! I know lots of happy times were had!
    The blue and white, oh who doesn't love blue and white? Gorgeous and the place mats from Mother are treasured as well as beautiful!
    Stay safe Fabby, With Love Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful news to hear your mom is doing better. HPS and enjoy your loved ones. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a pretty table! Blue is my favorite color. Sounds like you had some wonderful company. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Encouraging Hearts and Home. Pinned.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby, I love all of your beautiful blue and white pieces! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby,
    What a lovely table setting. Congratulations, you are being featured on Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop. https://www.eclecticredbarn.com/2020/03/wonderful-wednesday-blog-hop_17.html
    Hope you stop by.
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about anticipating. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY