Friday, January 18, 2019

Coffee Station & Lunch in the Kitchen


Hello sweet friends !

Now, I'm sure most of you received personal gifts this last Christmas, which I did too from my daughters actually; but hubby gave me a great 'Cuisinart' coffee machine because I wanted one for so long.

The one previously has worked for twelve years now and it still does, but not well. The coffee comes out luke warm, which we needed to heat in the microwave after and finally the On button fell off. Mind you hubby fixed it and it still works. I said well, I guess it'll last some time more.

Hubby acted like I was going to 'die with it' fixing it all the time, lol..

I said, 'I'll buy one in January, period !'

So to my surprise he gave me this "Cuisinart" great coffee machine for Xmas ! 
While shopping for an embroidered tablecloth of our daughter Alex, I showed him at the store some coffee machines I'd like to buy eventually. I think he probably remembered it !

I am very excited and what a difference in our coffee brew, it's amazing. Mr. Living did good, I love it ! 
I also received a bottle of "Dior Joy" a delicious fragrance perfume a real great choice ! So it wasn't only a 'not personal' gift I got, lol... 

Anyway, I also prepared a table for lunch to serve four, right at "the heart of the home"our kitchen nook and on our past farmhouse table. 

With that said.



So here is my "Cuisinart" Coffee Machine I'm thrilled with... my Xmas surprise gift from Mr. Living. (I explained about it before this picture.)

Our 'Nespresso' machine is in my coffee station as well. A gift of our daughter Alexandra and SIL Sergio about a year ago.

Look how pretty she is (smile)...  I know most of you have one as good or better then this one, but it is something I've been wanting to buy for a while already, but the old one will not break down, hehe

It's not that it did, but sadly is not working well at all, finally !


(Some of you friends that follow me might remember I bought the 'piggy cutting board' and painted it to make a little black board for the kitchen.)

Winter Table for lunch for serving four people.

Our kitchen nook is where we spend more time and on this farm table, which it did come from our past farm house.



I'm loving my new coffee station next to do the little TV. Before it was at another part of the kitchen counters.

I didn't take pics of all the kitchen cause it about our coffee station, but by your right side is the cooking and fridge area.

It's not a big kitchen, but small either, I think just perfect for the two of us !

Besides being a 'sentimental' farm table, it's great for cooking a lot when I make dinner parties.

We have a great view from all around our pent house, but I so love the one in our kitchen with the river running through.


Thank you dear friends for your generous comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:


"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://how sweet the sound. typepad.com

Saturday Sparks Link Party
http://piecedpastime.blogspot.com

The Weekend Link up
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Create Bake Make Link Party
http://acrosstheboulevard.com

Happiness is Homemade
http://ecelcticredbarn.blogspot.com

Nifty Thrifty Sunday
www.meetourlife.com

Dishing it & Digging it
www.ife and linda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Metamorphosis Monday
http://astrollthrulife.net

MMM #464 Block Party
www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com

Cooking and Crafting with J & J
www.juliescreativelifestyle.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

The SCOOP
http://cedarhillfarmhouse.com

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Vintage Charm Party
www.ourhopefulhome.com

Home and Garden Party
www.adelightsomelife.com

Share Your Style Link Party
www.21rosemarylane.com

Talk of the Town
http://knickoftime.net

The Homemaking Party
www.classicalhomemaking.com

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

Creative Inspiration Link Party
www.stacyembracingchange.com

Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop
http.//eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com

Hot Tea for Everything + HM #217
http://lifewithlorelai.com

Friday Feature Linky party
www.ohmyheartsygirl.com







22 comments:

  1. Hi Fabby,

    I really enjoyed this post! You gave me a good chuckle talking about your husband fixing the coffee maker. Having a husband who can fix things is a mixed blessing, isn't it? Kind of makes it hard to get anything new sometimes. :D

    I do love your coffee station; it has a homey look about it, perfect for winter. My husband had a Cuisinart coffee maker at his work, and he said it was really a good one. It got a lot of use and kept on going.

    Your lunch table set for four is just right for winter, too. I can picture warming bowls of soup served here. As always, your dishes are so pretty. Thanks so much for your recent visits and kind comments. I hope you have a lovely weekend, my friend!!

    Warm hugs,

    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty kitchen and your view is amazing. I think I would eat all my meals there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coffee station. And of course your beautiful dishes and that gorgeous view out the window. What a wonderful way to start the day.

    Jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blue place setting is so pretty, I love getting my Grandmothers blue dishes out in January. You do have a beautiful view out your window.

    ReplyDelete


  5. Lovely images from your kitchen. The Blue table setting is pretty. Hope you are enjoying spending time in your beautiful kitchen. Thank you dear Fabby to leave your sweet comments. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby,
    Love your coffee bar! I have mine in a corner similar to yours. Now you know I love those blue and white transferware dishes!!! Perfect for Winter! Stunning! Your Kitchen cabinets also caught my eye! Very pretty!! I can't remember seeing much of your Kitchen before. Have you done a post on it that i could go back and look at? If not, please do one!! I want to see more, my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my!What a charming place!Made me smile!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a wonderful idea -- especially when you have guests so they know right where everything is! I love the place setting too. Blue is one of my favorite colors and especially in winter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your kitchen and your coffee station Fabby. I need one of these :)

    Thanks so much for sharing your post with us at Welcome To The Weekend Blog Hop. Have a great weekend and we hope to see you soon :) #Weekendbloghop

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby,
    I LOVE your new coffee pot!
    The coffee bar area is adorable!
    This would definitely put a smile on my face when I entered the Kitchen.
    I love your tablescape and the farmhouse table ( and its history) combined with the gorgeous view!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is a beautiful coffee machine. Oh dear! I love your beautiful canister collection.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sua cozinha está linda!
    A mesa posta também. Lindos pratos azuis.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your coffee area looks so nice Fabby and I love the blue and white china! Thanks for stopping by and have a nice weekend.
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Fabby,
    So happy with your practical and beautiful gift!
    Your kitchen table is very special and it is roomy too.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabby,
    Your coffee bar is great and your dishes are amazing. You have the best dishes ever.
    Stop by Over The Moon Linky Party since I am featuring you. Although you did not link this post up, you did on Happiness Is Homemade and since it is not my turn to pick, I wanted to feature you.
    https://eclecticredbarn.blogspot.com/2019/01/over-moon-linky-party_20.html
    Hugs,
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so glad you got a new one. I would be throwing any appliance who didn't give me my coffee hot the first time. You have a ton of patience I must say! Your coffee station looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loving your coffee stations Fabby and those cookies...YUM. Wish I had one. You know I LOVE those blue and white dishes too. Nice coffee pot lady! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love tho idea of a coffee station .. so happy that you’re enjoying your thoughtful Christmas gift...Good for hubby!!!!
    Your kitchen is so lovely with those blue transfer ware dishes...They’re gorgeous...Wishing you all the best in the New Year...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabby, NO, you can stop feeling as if you frivolously replaced your coffee maker before it actually broke down. It really DID break down! :D Love your coffee station and your gorgeous tablescape.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabby, I also need a new coffee maker, Cuisinart is a very good one. I love your farm table and the table setting is so warm and cozy. Your view is gorgeous and I could sit there for hours with a cup of coffee and enjoy! Have a beautiful weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great coffee station! So glad you got a new coffee maker, and one that you like:) I'm a tea drinker myself but my husband loves coffee and we have a coffee station as well. Your farmhouse table is fabulous and that view is just awesome. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Fabby, I love your new coffee maker and coffee nook. And the roosters are cute!
    Thank you for sharing on #omhgff this week, so happy to have you drop by!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY