Monday, July 16, 2018

Summer Fun with Roos, Chick and Sunflowers


Hello sweet friends !

I saw, while driving by a flower shop, exhibiting some gorgeous sunflowers at the entrance of the shop and so I decided to stop and bring them home to brighten my dining area and thus another tablescape came up using my cute and cheerful sunflower plates and for more cuteness I added my 'shell' roos and chick; the last one I just bought while at the beach resort, a couple of weeks ago, where my daughter Sofia has a gorgeous apartment.

With that said, here is my spread with the sunflowers and birds.


My happy Summer tablescape with the sunflowers, I fell in love when I saw them from my car window. My shell Roos and Chick.
I just found the cute hen at the beach resort we went two weeks ago, to daughter Sofia's gorgeous beach apartment.
The roos was found four years ago at the beach resort as well.


Sunflower salad plates and my lovely sunflowers also.





As a flower vase I used my blue and white Oriental ginger jar.

Sunflower napkin rings.

More shells on my Summer buffet.

The other, side table with some 'blue and white,' I adore all year round.



The blue and white dinner plates came from my Onion china, plus the little bread plates. 



I used a cobalt blue ceramic charger we made back at our own Ceramic company; because I wanted to use the blue and white Onion, forever classic and beautiful dinner plates. 

The pretty white doilies, or placemats, are actually vinyl, just gorgeous as they sure look like 'real' lace.

I also have an adorable bunny made out of tiny shells made by the local people and I think they are very talented.
You should see all the gorgeous things they make, besides shell jewelry as well.






Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com

Vintage Charm Party
www.ourhopefulhome.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Talk of the Town
http://nickoftime.net

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Saturday Sparks
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

"Anything Goes" PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Amaze Me Monday
http://dwellings-theheartofyourhome.blogspot.com

Bernideen's Tea Time in the Garden
http://blogbernideens.com




























13 comments:

  1. Hi, Fabby!!!! Great to see this sunshiny, beautiful post in my inbox! The sunflowers really do have happy little faces! The bright yellow works so well with the cobalt blue, and I love the way the ruffly edge of your chargers complements the lacy mats beneath. Your company really had some terrific dishes!!! I am so glad you were able to get plenty of "momentos" for your personal stash before it was all said and done. Lovely!!! Have a beautiful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet table, Fabby! The blue looks amazing with your sunflowers and shell critters. Love the lacy placemats too. You sure know how to set an inviting table. Thanks for sharing your little shell treasures; love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pretty table setting with the flowers and the pretty blue and white china. Thanks for sharing at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely table! This is the first time I've seen shell animals. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the sunflowers. I usually plant them around August and before Thanksgiving I have beautiful sunflowers. Love the dishes. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby, what a happy table because sunflowers are happy! I love your plates and those vinyl lacy placemats look amazing. I love your blue and white, so classic. Have a wonderful day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fabby!I love blue and white with yellow touches,just elegant and inviting!That oriental vase with sunflowers caught my eye!I do love your gorgeous furniture,exquisite!Best wishes,dear lady!Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the "lace" placemats against your beautiful table. The sunflowers in the blue and white vase are so striking -- hot colors for the hot summer we're having. It's wonderful to bring unique treasures home from vacation, brings back great memories every time you use them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Fabby,
    Those local people are incredibly talented for creating such a lovely and perfect Rooster and Chicken from shells!
    You are lucky for having been able to add one to your beautiful earlier piece.
    Such a happy and lovely table setting with all the shells and sunflowers.
    Yes, we are in mid summer and we better enjoy all of it.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful table setting, it made me smile the moment I visited your blog. Fabby, I am your newest follower.

    My husband just recently planted a field of sunflowers just across from our rocking chair front porch at our farm in S GA. They are coming up but won't bloom for a little while yet. I'm thinking family Christmas photo in front of the sunflowers.

    I enjoyed your post and thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog.

    Carolyn/A Southerner's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby, this is one of my favorites of all your tablescapes. How could anyone see this table and not be uplifted by it?! Warm and welcoming and a real day-brightener!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely tablescape, Fabby. I agree, sunflowers are so cheerful! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabby, this table is absolutely perfect for summer! The colors are so bright and cheery. I wanted to feature you at SYC tomorrow, but I'm not seeing a link back to the party. I'm sure it's just an oversite. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY