Thursday, February 5, 2015

FABBY: My Pink Valentine's


Hello sweet friends!

         Looks like I am finally having some time for me, to do what I mostly like, besides been with family and my friends, is creating themed tablescapes, visiting you all and inspiring myself, which is what I've done this Valentine's 2015.

All over blog land and Pinterest I've been looking at many 'Pink Valentine's' table settings and I decided to go for it myself and so proceeded to just create mine in PINK, as I do love, love pink and lately I have been with the 'blues.'

Wishing you all a very 'HAPPY VALENTINE'S' and a wonderful February, the month of love and friendship.



I started with a lace topper and under a pink one for my 'Pink Valentine's' effect.

Pink roses on a Japanese flower vase and my Lady Carlyle three tier holding some pink sweets.

The sweets are like cute tiny marzipan fruit and are so delish!
There are chocolate bonbons in pink wrappings too.


The dishes of my pink choice are my reticulated chargers, antique dinner plates from my Mil...

...salad plates are from my Czech dishes...

...and the teacup saucer to place the pink compotes.

The place set is finished with a pale glass pink compote.



Pink roses, pink chocolate heart boxes and a Lady Carlyle three tier sweet server.


The pink glasses and compotes are Polish, I also have them in pale purple.

The teaset is arranged in our heirloom 'English' buffet and a vintage 'French' jam bowl, held by a soldier in pink.
 
There's also 'Pink Champagne' for celebrating love day.


I love this teaset, it has such pretty pattern with flowers in many colors, specially pink. Butterflies and dragonflies; like in the teapots.


Vienese hand etched flutes to serve "Pink Champagne:"

A good friend of mine gifted me with this lovely hand crocheted doily I placed in the center of the table.


Thank you so much for your sweet and kind visits my friends, you always make my day!

Thanking all the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be partying at:

Tbalescape Thursday     http://betweennapsontheporch.net
Home Sweet Home    http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
Grace at Home    www.impartinggrace.com
Junking Joe Linky Party    http://thecottagemarket.com
Wordless Wednesday    http://ohmyheartsygirl.com
Chain Linky CLIMB    http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com
Home Matters Linky Party    http://lifewithlerelai.com
Bouquet of Talent Linky Party     www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com
DIY Showcase VMG206    www.vmg206.com
Saturday Sparks    http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Creative Mondays Blog Hop    www.clairejustineoxox.com
Mix it up Monday    www.flourmewithlove.com
Observing Model Homes  #5 and Linky Party     http://boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
A Valentine's Tea Time    http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Tuesday Cuppa Tea    http://www.antiquesandteacups.com
Friends Sharing Tea    http://blog.bernideens.com
A Return to Loveliness    www.adelightsomelife.com
Inspire Me Tuesday    http://astrollthrulife.net
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME    http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
Make it Pretty Monday    www.thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
Wake Up Wednesday     http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com

Wow us Wednesday    www.savvysouthernstyle.net
The Wednesday Blog Hop    www.clairejustine.oxox.com
The Homemaking Party    www.hopeineveryseason.com
Centerpiece Wednesday    http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com
Vintage Inspiration Party    http://nickoftime.net
What's it Wednesday    http://ivyandelephants.blogspot.com









   


  












 






41 comments:

  1. Love the pink, Fabby! So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the table setting and the pink is so perfect but your English buffet...oh I am in love with that set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fabby,
    Everything looks beautiful, romantic and yummy. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your loved ones.

    Joyously,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely plate stack. Such pretty touches in your centerpieces. Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Valentine table is beautiful Fabby. I love your pretty china. You make the occasion very special. Happy Valentines Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, MY!!! It is all so lovely! Every time I see a photo shot from above - I remember you describing how you get that pic of a view from above!!!
    I always love the 'view' from your window - even if it's just a glimpse of night lights! If I lived there - I am certain I would be GLUED to that window seat view!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Fabby,
    Your roses look huge in these photos; so lovely.
    The entire setting is very elegant in pink.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect in Pink, my friend. Enjoy your pretty table.
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have set a delightful table today! HPS to you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have very good taste at table settings. So nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely and right up my alley...love the pink and your tea set is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh Fabby this table is so beautiful and the pink makes it look so sweet and Feminine .Hope you have a wonderful Valentin's day. life is getting much better.Susie

    ReplyDelete

  13. Thank you Fabby to pin the recipe. It's easy and You'll like it. I do love your pink V day table setting Very pretty. This makes me to think of a pink table for the V day. Everything in your home looks lovely and sets a mood for the V day. The lights outside the window looks like a stary night and it gives a beautiful back drop. Love and hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful and romantic table!! I don't know if I love the floral plates or the pink stemware better. People will be pinning this table for inspiration!! Happy weekend, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such beautiful china tea service, your table is beautiful!! Thanks Fabby for sharing on Our Oh My Heartsie Girl WW!!!
    Have a great weekend, Karren

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. I found you through Pink Saturday and I'm your newest follower! Your tea party is a delight as is your blog. Thank you for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encanta tu mesa Fabby. Femenina, delicada y muy muy hermosa. I am glad that you got the chance to do what you enjoy most. Sometimes life gets too busy and we have to put those things aside. Tenemos gustos muy similar. I have the same floral tea pot. It is a beauty.

    I hope your Valentine's is a beautiful one too sweet friend. Y si puedo perdirte un gran favor, haz una oracion por mi mama que pronto le haran un mastectomy en los cenos. Han sido unos meses muy fuertes para nustra familia. Gracias a mi blog que me mantiene la mente ocupada en estos dificiles momentos.

    Abrazos,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, that is SO pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the #HomeMattersParty - we hope to see you again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am always hooked on blues...but love pinks too! Love the pretty teaset. Love the goodies as well...marzipan goodies! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a lovely table, Fabby. Your reticulated chargers are gorgeous and so perfect for a Valentines tea table. I love your tea set. It looks very springlike and a delight to the eye this time of year when we are under a mountain of snow. Thank you for sharing with us and joining me for tea today. Happy Valentines Day, my friend!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely! Czech, Polish, Viennese, French and English! wow, you have a United Nations of dishes -- lol! Everything is lovely, including that beautiful Lady Carlyle with marzipan I think? I've never had it, but it sure is pretty. Happy Valentine's Day to you and your beloved. xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  22. A simply beautiful table!! I love all the pink. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabby, How marvelous! I love the table setting and your tea set on the buffet is stunning. Yummy looking treats, too! Happy Tea Day and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. How pretty! I especially like the Lady Carlyle tiered plate.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Fabby: I love your pink table! It is perfect for Valentine's Day. You always know how to set an amazing table. Sending hugs your way, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  26. This china set is so beautiful and sweet, Fabby. I love the tea set too. Love all the sweets. Yum!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Fabby, such beautiful table settings :) I love your cake stand, I have a thing for cake stands, just wish I had more room and I would by lots of them ...

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh My Goodness, so many lovely things on a beautiful table. The best part of your tea tables is that you not only share them with us, but share them with people close to you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a gorgeous table you've set for Valentine's Day, sweet Fabby. I love your choice of dishes and the beautiful hand crocheted topper in the center of your table. I wish I was a guest at your table!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Looks like you went to a lot of work... it looks fun and pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a flair for table design - this is lovely and the 3 tiered tray with candy is a wonderful centerpiece! So glad you shared Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Beautiful table setting. Love the dishes and the flowers. Wow!
    Hope you have a wonderful Valentines day.


    God bless you

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love it all, Fabby, Hope you have a very romantic Valentines Day.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi Fabby! Your pink tea is so pretty! I really like that tea set. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabby, you've done it again. What a beautiful table setting! And your buffet. . . so lovely!!

    Thanks so much for joining Grace at Home. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love this! So cheerful and full of Valentine's love! The lace overlay on the pink sets the mood and I love your MIL antique dishes- she was a classy lady! That tea set is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  37. WOW! Now that is one absolutely stunning Valentine's tablescape, Fabby!

    It's so beautiful, love all the pinks!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Very pretty, gorgeous depression glass, and the tea on the buffet is absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY