Sunday, December 4, 2016

Bathroom and Walking Closet Reveal-Part II


Hello sweet friends !

Ok, here is Part II - "Walking Closet and Bathroom." I posted the guest rooms Reveal Part I, last week.

For the ones that didn't visit Part I you can go back and see it; just before this one, where I shared the two bedrooms that belonged to our two daughters, Alexandra and Sofia. Sofia got married and Alex left home to live in Quito, the capital of Ecuador. Now she's also married with a one year old little girl and lives in Spain.

I am loving the bathroom and the walking closet, which again, it's all mine to store my treasures and some of my cloths as well.

It's helped me now that the Christmas season is here, as I've put away some of the regular things, to replace them with my Christmas Holiday décor.

That's said.

Remember, you are all welcomed to come and visit me, It would be a pleasure to have you.

We replaced everything in the bathroom, the only thing we kept from the old look is the marble counter top, as hubby wanted it modern looking and white with gray, so it was perfect.

Our two daughters had ample space for their personal use, they actually had two sinks and two bathroom wall shelves, which I left just one here and took the other to the 'laundry room.' They also had a pale pink big tub for bubble bath, but no more. We went with just a modern, practical shower.

The wall is almost entirely done with mirrors that make it look larger, except for the shower area. It's very neat, practical and economic, believe me.
It is not a small bathroom either.


Little Christmas touches for my Christmas guests; daughter Alexandra and her husband with little Maxima.


The shower is big enough and more to the left... so to make it comfortable for our very tall Sils. One is 6'2 and the other 6'4 !


Even in the back of the door there's a small mirror wall. This made it more economical and very pretty.

The wall and floor ceramic is from Spain, Porcelanosa; which is not cheap, but we helped our pockets go lighter with all the mirrors we had put in front of the sinks and we are loving it !

The "Ceramic container" you see with a hand decorated 'seahorse'...resting in the counter, was made at our former Ceramic Co. and it's to carry an extra "Toilet Paper Roll."


You don't know how I turned, layed down on the floor, stood up in chairs, etc.. to photograph this bathroom full of mirrors in order to not show up reflected in most pics, lol..




Now come into 'my' walking closet. I say my cause...now it is, hehehe

The left side, behind the entrance door of the walking closet, was for the girl's shoes and now I brought to store some of mine.
I have here my long gowns and some elegant pants as well. In the back there are coats and things.

The right side contains my various big bags, the small hand bags and the evening ones are in draws. Some draws also are containing tablecloths and many things for the home, you wouldn't believe !

Alejandro had shelves made for my treasures, where there were racks for the girls cloths before. Thank you Mr. Living for been so thoughtful too. 

There's a small hall that distributes this suit. At your left is the door of the walking closet and a couple of steps further is the bathroom.
You go ahead and there's the bigger bedroom you saw previously in the other post and then to your left is the smaller bedroom.

 
This is the BEFORE pic of how the bathroom was, besides the wall shelves and counter tops were full with girly thingswhen the girls lived here, practically ten years ago.  Didn't want to show you more...uff !

Thank you dear friends for your sweet and kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be partying here:

Metamorphosis Monday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Monday Social
http://botanicbleu.blogspot.com

Dishing and Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Creative Mondays Blog hop
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Cooking and Crafting with J & J
www.julieslifestyle.com

BLUE MONDAY
http://backyardneighbor.typepad.com

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

The SCOOP
http://cenfessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

Create Link Inspire
http://nap-timecreations.com

Tuesday Twist a Twist
http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com

Brag About it
www.vmg206.com

Talk of the Town
www.beyondthepicket-fence.com

Wow Us Wednesday
www.savvysouthernstyle.net

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Friday Features
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

"Anything Goes" PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com










19 comments:

  1. HI Fabby! Oh, my goodness, your bathroom is simply gorgeous! I love the walls covered in the mirrors and the way it's all laid out. Your Christmas touches are so lovely too. That walking closet is marvelous. I love all of the shelves and loved seeing your pretties too. Hope all is well.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous,Fabby. You did a wonderful job. I love the marble counter tops and how bright and big everything is. That closet!!!! A dream of a walk through! I am so glad you are done in time for the holidays, Fabby. It looks FABBYulous!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your bathroom remodel Fabby, it is gorgeous and your closet is totally amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all, Fabby! I can just imagine you trying to take the pictures, lol! I need that closet full of drawers and shelves!!! ....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dearest Fabby,
    WOW, you must have done the HAPPY DANCE before you got to lie down for taking these photos with the least reflections.
    What a turnout, so well thought out, practical and oh so pretty.
    You gave me an idea as well, in our Rose Suite we have all Spanish tiles and this brand might work for replacing our messed up (yes, some Mexicans working for our friends' company) used the wrong grout and it is after 3 years already very ugly. Also our water is kind of brownish, rust and staining the off white tiles.
    We have to be very careful for doing it right this time. Dredging my feet too for the mess we have to create by taking all wall and floor tiles out first! Such is life. But you lived through weeks of that and yours was a remodeling as well.
    You dare to invite guests for staying in your regal looking suite! What a luxury and now you can spread your big totes, handbags and what nots. Also for hanging long gowns is always an issue.
    Clever and CONGRATS on such a great turn out.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Fabby. Your choices are perfect and that walk-in closet is amazing. Do nice to have it finished for the holidays. Merry Christmas dear Fabby. Thank as always for sharing at DI&DI. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a gorgeous bathroom and your walk-in closet is amazing. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bathroom Fabby, all the mirrors make so much light. You have done a great job :) Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow your guests won't want to leave. Absolutely gorgeous!
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! So elegant! I LOVE that closet. One of the benefits of having children leave is having some extra space. I now have clothes in three different rooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Fabby, Your bathroom and closet transformation is stunning. I would keep the beautiful marble counter tops as well. It never goes out of style. Your photos are really good and show the wonderful improvements perfectly. I also admire the lovely decorating features. You must be so thrilled the way it all turned out. I am happy for you.
    Happy Blue Monday.
    xo,
    Jeanne

    Thanks for your sweet comment about our Cheri' She is a darling pup except for her barking. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an incredible space!! Your bathroom is sleek and modern and that closet is to die for!! We opted for a walk-in shower in our bathroom instead of a tub and we love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun renovation, it looks wonderful, I love your sinks great addition.
    Your closest is to die for, wow, great way to have everything organized.

    Thanks you for sharing on the #OMHGWW this week!
    Have a great week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can certainly see why you are so excited about this part of the reveal....beautiful bathroom and wonderful walk-in closet! No one ever said that a walk-in closet had to be for clothes only. I think it's great that you've made the storage work for all of your needs, from clothes to pretties for the table. Wonderful job!

    Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. This looks fantastic, Fabby. I love your design and all the special things you chose. We just redid two of our bathrooms. I need to get busy and take some photos to share.

    Happy Pink Saturday. Thank you for sharing and for making Pink Saturday special.♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great area I, have been thinking I need to take away things have packed half a dozen boxes ,All my family and friend are throwing things out so, of cause I think I need too also, None of them do crafts or like stuff ( do not know how I have them around me)Seeing your thing is so refreshing. Thank You for showing us your things
    HPS
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh gosh...so pretty!!

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully done. Truely a dream home. Love the walk in closet area. Great work done. Thank u for sharing it.
    .

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY