Sunday, December 4, 2016

Traditional Christmas Rosary Tea


Hello sweet friends !

Although I have my 'Bathroom and Walking Closet Reveal Part II' posted, I couldn't wait to share my November 30th, last Wednesday of November Prayers and a 'humble food' Tea party.

I used my classic Christmas china I have 25 years and my embroidered Spanish topper I have several years as well; plus some holiday accessories. So here it is.

I have prayed with my friends for all your requests.

I also wish you and yours a very blessed "Christmas-Holiday Season."

The red stems are antiques, they belonged to my dearest Mil. I did serve a little eggnog there to the ladies that came for Rosary prayers.


"Gingerbread Bundt Cake with Cream-cheese Frosting" from Pinterest.

I only 'outlined 'the bow in the wreath pan and put some more frosting in each piece as I served.

Mercury glass cake pedestal.

Some more candle holders and hurricane lamps, are also mercury glass.
My Spanish tablecloth has spent many a Christmas looking lovely on our Christmas table.

The china was a gift from Alejandro for my birthday, way more then twenty years ago. I have it complete for sixteen place settings and the brand is: LYNN'S Fine China.



I used as a charger the dinner plate from my reticulated complete china for twelve, because it's ivory as is the tablecloth


I usually set the table for ten, as sometimes we are more then twelve, or maybe just the ten.

Thank you dear friends for your sweet and kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Dishing and Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Monday Social
http://botanicbleu.blogspot.com

Creative Monday Blog hop
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Cooking and Crafting with J & J
www.julieslifestyle.com

Mix it up Monday
www.flourmewithlove.com

A Holiday Baking Exchange
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

The SCOOP
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

Create Link Inspire
http://nap-timecreations.com

Tuesday with a Twist
http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com

Brag About it
www.vmg206.com

Talk of the Town
www.beyondthepicket-fence.com

Wow Us Wednesday
www.savvysouthernstyle.net

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsome.com

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Friday Features
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

"Anything Goes" PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com




















 

17 comments:

  1. How I love seeing posts about your Rosary Teas. I am so grateful that Kailey was prayed for by your group of devoted ladies this summer as she went through open heart surgery.
    You truly have the gift of serving and hospitality. What a blessing you are now and have been to so many. Thank you and praying God will bless you as you have blessed others...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table looks lovely Fabby, I love your cups and saucers :) Thanks for stopping by Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely table Fabby! I love the tablecloth and those pretty red glasses. The gingerbread cake looks delicious! Your group of ladies is faithful to keep meeting and offering up prayers. What a sweet time you must have together. xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, another lovely table!! Everything is simply exquisite, the dishes, the cloth, the decorations and especially that bundt cake! Merry Christmas, dear one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fabby,
    Perfect table for the holiday. I love those ivory dishes. The cake looks divine! Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty Christmas China! I was just thinking the other day that my Christmas plates were over 30 years old, which makes them vintage! I had to have a good chuckle over that. The classics are always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby, love your beautiful table. The chargers are beautiful. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks so festive and yummy! Hope you're having a wonderful holiday season!
    love and blessings~
    Lynda @ Gates of Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fabby, I hope all is well with your Kailey after surgery. Your table is beautiful with your lovely tablecloth. The teacups are stunning on the table as are your decorations on the table. Wish I had a bite of the cake. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Te saludo de nuevo , deseo que sean unas buenas navidades para tu familia .siempre me ha emocionado vuestra tradicion del rosario, hoy me aprovecho y me atrevo a pedirte me incluyas en vuestra oracion , acaban de encontrarme un tumor y voy a empezar la quimioterapia
    Un saludo y gracias anticipadas :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. So happy to have a lovely visit from you, Fabby! Especially now, at Christmas time. Love love the beautiful tablecloth with all the applique work, and the beads you put through everything. Isn't it nice to have things you love and that you've had for years? This, to me, is the best! Also, love your new closet !!! Merry Christmas, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful table. I like to see all the nice dishes come out for the holiday.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a beautiful table ready for a wonderful family gathering, wishing you a Merry Christmas!!
    Thank you for stopping by to share your beautiful post on #OMHGFF
    Have a great week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Fabby,
    What a lovely setting again for your Christmas Rosary Tea.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just stared to decorate You make me want to get with it
    HPS Laura

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yet an other beautiful setting by you during Christmas time. Enjoy the season. Hugs. Sujatha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. BEautiful Fabby! Have a wonderful Holiday! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY