Saturday, May 28, 2016

Where I Store my Dishes Part 2


Hello sweet friends!

Hope all is well with you and you are enjoying this long Memorial Day weekend.

I know we, as Americans, feel very grateful with our 'heroes' that have given their lives and still do just to keep the great USA free and safe.
 
Blessings to them and their families.

As I promised, here is Part 2 and the last post of "Where I Store my Dishes."

Here is the link to Part I, if you want to see it too. http://fabbysliving.blogspot.com/2016/05/where-i-store-my-dishes-part-i.html

With that said... enjoy.




This is the same chest as above that dear hubby inherited from his grandparents.

We keep this piece in the foyer.

As we continue in the foyer, here is our 'Chinoserie-secretary,' where it also holds some Oriental teapots.

So lucky it has four rows of draws just for me to store some more tablecloths and napkins.

Here we are in the family room, now. This is the left wall cabinets flanking the fireplace. 

The right side is holding our gorgeous Oriental dinnerware for eight that our siblings gave us last year for our anniversary.

This lovely heirloom Camphor chest keeps inside my Christmas dishes.

This is an antique English curio that it's part of the set we also inherited from my In-laws.

You can't see clear enough, but behind the curio's door there's an antique Spanish leather trunk, quite deep, where I keep Christmas dishes too.
 
 
This is the inside of hubby's counter bar glasses he likes for entertaining.


This is our TV small entertaining center and this is also in front of the counter bar where I keep vintage stems and lots others, as it is deep enough; even the reds and greens for the holidays.


Kitchen:  Our everyday china and glasses are kept here.

My new treasure, this plate rack where I am storing some of my fav platters and I have been switching around platters, so it reminds me of what I have at arms length, to use them.
The three big ones in the upper shelf, were made at our former ceramic factory.

Another Kitchen cabinet




By the sink, a small Kitchen cabinet

Around three years ago I had made two cabinets for storing whatever, right in front of my dishwasher and drier.
 
Here we are at the laundry room.

The other side of the china cabinet in the laundry room.

Open shelves in the utility room.

More open shelves in the laundry.

Here are the two big and deep laundry room cabinets atop the machines.

If you want to visit my "Laundry Room Reveal"... go here:

http://fabbysliving.blogspot.com/2012/08/fabby-laundry-room-reveal.html
 
When I posted my Bundt Pan collection a while back, you all asked me where I kept them. Here they are in the kitchen inside pull out drawers.

Very comfortable and easy to get a hold of!



Thank you so much for dropping by and for your great comments, you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Simple Saturday Blog hop    
www.sunnysimplelife.com

Bouquet of Talent       
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

The CLIMB
www.godsgrowinggarde.com

PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com


Saturday Sparks
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Dishing it & Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome

Half Term Blog Hop
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Flour Me with Love
www.flourmewithlove.com

No Place Like Home
http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com

The SCOOP
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

You're Gonna Love it
www.kathewithane.com

Brag About it Link Party    
www.vmg206.com

Talk of the Town
http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com

Creative Ways Link Party
www.posedperfection.com

Share Your Style
www.21rosemarylane.com

Wildly Original
http://igottacreate.blogspot.com

PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

A Morning Cup of Joe
http://thecottagemarket.com










   






  



 

19 comments:

  1. You have such a nice collection and great storage space! I love that chinoiserie secretary piece. Those big deep drawers for storage are wonderful and the overhead storage in the laundry room. A girl can never have enough storage- right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many pretty dishes and you have them all stored so beautifully. Great storage ideas too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have some beautiful collections and wonderful places to store. I'd love some drawers like that in my kitchen.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You certainly have some beautiful things. It's great to have them organized so you can easily use what you have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby, you have so many lovely dishes and fabulous places to store them. Your factory made dishes are so colourful! I love all your pull out drawers. Those sure would come in handy. Thanks for sharing all your collections and storage places. It's been fun!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have an obsession with secretary desks so I'm loving your gorgeous Chinoserie secretary. I also enjoyed seeing the different styles of china that you own. Thanks for sharing, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dearest Fabby,
    You for sure can store a lot of china, crystal and other decorative pieces.
    And it's obvious that you made very good use of those antiques with deep shelving!
    It sure makes a big difference as certain platters will not even let you close a cabinet if shelves are not deep.
    Very neat and very practical and you know where everything is at.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me crack up---because I thought I was bad===I will never admit all the places I have dishes stored. But I heard you mention 'your pottery' from the selection of platters. I will have to search your blog, as a potter, I have always been interested in pottery, porcelain and vintage ceramics.

    Great collections...so many to choose from, I would be in pottery heaven there! Thanks for sharing, Sandi
    !

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you shared part 2. So much storage for so many beautiful pieces. No space left untouched. Thanks Fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great display. Like a mini pottery shop. As i have told i love your collections. Continue adding to your collections. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you store everything Fabby. I have got to get my STUFF under control for sure! Thanks for the tips. Lordy, I need all the help I can get! Hugs and blessing, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. How organised you are, Fabby! I am going to take a page or two out of your book, as I can see that you've used some spaces very efficiently. I've always wondered how you stored your wonderful collections, and it was good to see this!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another fun lady that loves pottery! You do have some beautiful dishes and you are so organized, love it! Found your blog over at Jemma's! So glad I did!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, you do have lots of dishes. It's like taking inventory. My husband teases me about the dishes we have. It doesn't compare to yours....LOL Thanks Fabby for sharing your beautiful dishes at DI&DI. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful storages and dishes Fabby! I would love to serve my food up one these :)

    Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a marvelous collection of many nice things. Just would never get it all dusted tho.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should write a home organization book. This is amazing. And you have such pretty things!
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete

  18. Wow, Fabby, you have quite the collection! I always wondered where you kept all of your beautiful things; and now I know! Everything is so well organized! You've got great storage!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Okay, next time my husband complains about how many dishes I have, I will show him your collection!! haha! Love seeing all this. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY