Sunday, February 17, 2013

FABBY: Great New Finds!



Hello my friends!

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day...I did! I explained to you in my last post, that it's raining around here, so we stayed in and ordered Chinese. We had wine by candle light, everything is a wonderful event if we're together.

I'm very happy with my "new great finds!" The week after Christmas there was a big sale at our home store and so I got a few things..than last Saturday they had a special of the day and so some pretty things were on sale and came home with me. There's also another home store where I got some bargains, which I raider it some, lol..I was lucky and I got ALL these great items on sale. Here you have them and I hope you like my choices too!



Here they are!! They look very promising, don't they?... displayed here on my kitchen nook.


Ok, this glass platter and dome, in a rectangular shape is my favorite, I got it on sale only cause it was the only one and it had lots of bubbles inside the glass of the dome..which I didn't care at all..I just loved it and got it for half the price! Even the apples were on sale at the supermarket, lol! Sorry about the stupid glare!
I loved the yellow pitcher bowl, it reminds me of Fiesta Wear. I also loved the green chargers, to mix and match them with the red ones for Christmas and now I'm looking forward to using them on my  St. Patty's Day table scape, along with the green goblets.
The green water goblets are so pretty and also a great find I totally love, as they remind me of the Polish sherbets I have in pink and purple. These don't say where they are made, but who cares!
The madeleine pan was cheap anyway, and the pastry brushes were on sale. I do have a pan where I used to make my madeleines before, but the indentations are more like shells, than like the real McCoy, which is this one!

I was looking all over for a smaller, 6 quarts pressure cooker, cause I have a too big one for just us two, but couldn't find one small enough; or they were too expensive..so again, I was lucky and this Presto 6 qt. one, came home with me at half price! The pepper mills were on sale too and it got me to start a new collection..PEPPER MILLS!! heheheee..
At your left there's four burnt-orange chargers too...love them for fall and for my dishes with that shade. I also got a set of king size bed sheets and pillows at 50%, they've been used, so I didn't display them. I also liked the fact that they are made in the USA, which always makes me happier, than if it were Chinese, hehehe
Don't you just love this platter with the glass dome cover? Great for a loaf of home made bread, or cupcakes, or a strudel..whatever!
The small knife and gadget was on sale and it's for cutting avocado wedges and they were a set...cheap, cheap!
The candy thermometer was also a good find, caz I didn't have one! I'm so happy I got it at a reduced price too. The orange chargers have a pretty cut up, lace design. 
This cover was a cute find, because the pedestal was broke so I got the cover, with the "High Tea" written on it...at a bargain! Actually, I really liked the cover mostly.

The day is getting dark, as it's starting to rain around here, you can see it on the window pane, and as I'm finishing this post, it's raining VERY hard!! 
I have this Italian brass pedestal with a glass lid, so I placed the cover with the "High Tea" written in it and it looks great! Here you have them...hope you like my new find bargains!

Thank you lovely ladies for your great visits, they always make my day!!

I will be joining some great parties this week, for which I thank the gracious ladies that hosts them too. See you there!

LOVE,
FABBY






Between Naps On the Porch I'm participating in Metamorphosis Monday at Between Naps on the Porch

Kathryn for Make It Pretty Monday at,  http://thededicatedhouse
Kristi for Mop It Up Monday at,  http://ishouldbemoppingthefloor
Marty for Table Top Tuesday at,  http://astrollthrulife
Masterpiece Monday at,  http://boogieboardcottage
Nifty Thrifty Tuesday at,  http://coastalcharm
Angie for Knick of Time Tuesday at,  http://knickoftime
Kathe for You're Gonna Love It at,  http://kathewithane
Tweak It Tuesday at,  http://cozylittlehouse
A Return to Loveliness at,  http://adelightsomelife
Make the Scene Monday at,  http://alderberryhill
Paula for What's It Wednesday at,  http://ivyandelephants
The Cowgirl Up at,  http://thefarmhouseporch
Tweak It Tuesday at,  http://cozylittlehouse
Kathleen for Let's Dish at,  http://cuisinekathleen
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday at,  http://primp
Jann for Share Your Cup Thursday at,  http://haveadailycupofmrsolson
Terri for It's a Party at,  http://acreativeprincess
Open House Party at,  http://nominimalisthere
Vintage Thingies Thursday at,  http://coloradolady
Thrifty Things Friday at,  http://thethriftygroove
Home Sweet Home at,  http://thecharmofhome
Debra for Be Inspired Friday at,  http://commonground
Courtney for Feathered Nest Friday at,  http://frenchcountrycottage
Made U Look at,  http://madeinaday
Dolly for Farmgirl Friday Blog Hop at,  http://hibiscushouse







 I'm participating in Wow Us Wednesday at, Savvy Southern Style






 

47 comments:

  1. Fun shopping day for you, I love all of it, especially those green goblets and the glass dome. xo

    ReplyDelete



  2. Fabulous finds Fabby..Love those green Goblets..everything looks good...Hugs:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I love all of your wonderful finds. They are super. I especially love that tray with the dome and your new High Tea dome too. Fun finds. Thanks so much for joining the party. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's quite a haul, Fabby, and each and everyone is so beautiful. Love the colorof the glasses in deep green and the high tea dome and the rectangular one are one of my favorites....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby,
    Oh, I'm lovin' that green stemware, dear friend!!! Of all your purchases, I'm sure you will love your (yellow) batter bowl as much as I love mine. Can't make a meal without bringing it to the prep area!!! Great finds at BARGAIN prices...what's NOT to love???Thanks for sharing with us!!!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finds! I love the rectangle dish with glass dome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The chargers are super pretty and so are the green goblets. I like the madeline pan too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby, you did get some fabulous finds! I do love that rectangular platter and dome - I have never seen another one that. Cute! The green glasses and chargers are perfect for St. Patrick's Day. I will be looking forward to seeing them on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did get lots of goodies-like Christmas all over again!

    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. What FAB finds Fabby!!!
    Love the Madeleine Tray - and that glass dome is just gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, you did good! Love your green goblets, so very pretty. The color looks like some dessert dishes my mom had when we were growing up. Like the "high tea" too...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby,
    My goodness...looks like you had a fun time finding all these treasures (love those green glasses).

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think the glass domed tray you put the apples in in a great find. Love the high tea cloche and yellow bowl too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I enjoyed your shopping trip vicariously. We don't really do green in our house so your green items really stood out to me. It would be fun to have those lovely green goblets to add color to a table. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many fun treasures...I like them all but I think the green goblets are my absolute favorite! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You made quite a haul! Can't wait to see what you do with it all. Your home way up in the sky looks like such a cozy place to be on a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many great findings. Dying of envy here with your new domes. Can't wait to see them in some tablescape or vignette soon.

    Great Buys. Well done, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You did find some great finds. I love the high tea cloche and your base is perfect.

    Great thinking about all the green for a St. Patty's tablescape. I have never decorated for this occasion before but I have a friend who loves to decorate and I may do some pictures of her table.

    I think you have inspired me to look up a recipe for Madelines even though I don't have a pan. I love to eat them from Costco but they are so fattening.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabby, looks like a fun shopping spree. Let me know when you make the Madelines. I'll be there! '-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great finds, Fabby! Especially the pressure cooker! I would love to have one! You are my kind of shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  21. A great treasure hunter you are. Love the rectangular glass cover.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, those are awesome finds. Don't you just love it when you find sometime special. Those green goblets are stunning. The high tea dome is so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great finds too fab for words. Or maybe two - High Tea, anyone? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love all of your new finds! Don't ya just love shopping?? :) it's one of my favorite things I love shopping for home decor. I have that same thermometer and love it! This post makes me wanna go out and go shop ill be doing that this weekend yay!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What fun you must of had buying all that! The High Tea dome is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I loved seeing all your fun bargains, Fabby! Thanks for giving us a peek at your new stash.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all your green finds! And your view is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fabby, oh what treasures you brought home. I love the chargers, glasses, the glass piece with the rectangular dome.. wonderful! You have great taste and I can't wait until you use these pieces.. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  29. After holiday shopping is the best! I love all your finds. Thanks for stopping by Decorate Vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Now that's what I call a successful shopping expedition. I hope you have room for all your finds :-). Have a wonderful day. Blessings...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wow, Fabby, you were on a fantastic shopping spree! I can certainly see why you were so taken with the tray and domed cover -- it's gorgeous and so unusual. I really like those green goblets, too!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Loved everything you shared, especially the pretty, green glassware.

    ReplyDelete
  33. A little shopping is always a good thing! Looks like you did very well...love the green glassware. That rectangle domed piece is pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Ooh, Fabby! These are such GREAT finds! I love those gorgeous green goblets and those orange chargers with that beautiful design! You scored some GREAT bargains there! =D Thanks for sharing these! Isn't it so much fun to find such great bargains?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Woo Hoo, Fabby! You got some lovely things! Those green glasses are so pretty! The covered dish is so pretty.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Fabby, you found some great treasures!

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Great finds, don't you just love a bargain and plus things you really enjoy?

    ReplyDelete
  38. You were a real shopping warrior out there!!! Girl, you got some GREAT stuff!!!!!!! I LOVE those burnt orange chargers! The design on the rim is beautiful, and the color is unusual which makes it really great in my book! I don't have a candy thermometer, either. I'm glad you were able to find one at a good price. I didn't know they even still make pressure cookers!!! My Mom always cooked with one when I was a kid. I'll have to check the appliance aisle next time I'm out and about. I would love to see the modern ones! Congratulations on all your fun purchases! Enjoy playing with them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  39. My gosh, Fabby. I don't know why I didn't see this post earlier. Anyway, WHAT bargains you found. I really LOVE that rectangular glass cloche. It is a great piece and I have not seen another one like it. Also great green glass goblets. You had a field day with what you found on sale. I can't wait to see how you use some of these as you go along- Blessings to you and Happy Weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  40. You really got some wonderful buys! I love the green glasses and the chargers...very beautiful! And I am still so drawn to the view out your window. I always show it to my hubby when you post your view! Sweet hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Wow Fabby! So many great finds! I love the green goblets, the chargers, but I'm drooling over that rectangular cloche! First time seeing those avocado cutters!
    Hugs,
    cristina

    ReplyDelete
  42. Great finds, Fabby! I especially like the high tea dome, and the green stem ware. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  43. Girl, you found some wonderful thrifted treasures! I love the rectangular dome set! And that "High tea" dome is so pretty! Great finds! Thank you for sharing at TTF.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Fabby you did FAB-u-lous on your finds! Love the green glasses. They will be so fun for St. Patty's, Christmas and Spring. The orange chargers are so unique and I adore the High Tea cloche. Good job my friend! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  45. Oh my wonderful finds! I like them all. You did have fun finding them and will have fun doing things with them now..Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Pretty dishes. Thank you for joining Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY