Monday, September 28, 2020

A Simple "Buffalo Check" Table Setting

Hello sweet friends !

My daughter, her hubs Sergio, Maxima almost five and baby Leonela 10 months, always come on Fridays for lunch, as we rather be indoors at the evening.

Actually, I always set a table for them in different motifs every Friday. This is one of a my fav ones from last Friday. 

The other day in our local supermarket, while shopping for groceries, I found black and white 'Buffalo Check' placemats and you can just imagine what happened ! I bought eight, so when my other daughter Sofia and family come over.

I simply love all Checks and color combinations, but I think the black and white is my very favorite. 

I created a simple Fall table for this occasion. Here it is, hope you like it too.

Wish you all a happy and healthy Fall Season.


                                                
I love black and white Buffalo Check. Picked these placemats last time I was on our local supermarket.


Paired the placemats with my black-gray and white china.


















Hubby came  home with a pumpkin and gourd, so I replaced the teaset and styled the tray again with the fresh 'Fall' goods.

Thank you so much dear friends for your sweet comments, you made my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for their parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Fall Fun at 'All About Home'
www.commonground-do.com

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Farm Fresh Tuesdays
www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com

Beautifully Made Link Party
www.acrosstheblvd.com

Wonderful Wednesday
www.ohmyheartsygirl.com

Keep in Touch
www.letsaddsprinkles.com

Creative Muster Party
www.flusterbuster.com

Happiness is Homemade
www.ducksinarow.com

Share Your Style
www.frenshethereal.net

Vintage Charm Blog Party
www.ourhopefulhome.com

Love Your Creativity Link Party
www.lifeandlinda.com

Saturday Sparks
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com








 

12 comments:

  1. I like your new placemats Fabby. You decorated the table so nice and I like the pumpkin and gourd. Happy Fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Fabby,
    So you still have both daughters in Ecuador. Enjoy this blessing and your tablesetting is plain elegant!
    Love black and white plaids very much.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an elegant table! I love it!Thank you for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it Fabby. The buffalo print has sure become a favorite of mine. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Fabby. You have a real flair for table settings. Love what you have chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table looks beautiful Fabby! The buffalo print is always a winner and looks great with fall decor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a HUGE buffalo check fan so I really LOVE these placemats! I need to get some for myself:) Your table is lovely. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty table Fabby. Love the buffalo plaid placemats. The pumpkin and gourd are great additions. Thanks for sharing your pretty table at Love Your Creativity. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Querida Fabby, has preparado una elegante y actual mesa, una delicia, los cuadros en blanco y negro son éxito seguro pero si además como tu, los combinas con esa vajilla pues resultado 10. Espero disfrutes las comidas con tus hijas y tus nietecitos que son nuestra alegría, ¿verdad?. Un beso grande

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby! I love your table!!! Black and white and checks in general are calling to me lately,too. Enjoy setting lots more tables! Happy to have featured your post at this past week's Share Your Style #276. <3

    Happy October to you,
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is incredibly lovely! I love the buffalo check especially the black and white. Such a striking setting. What fun you must all have sitting down together. Have a beautiful and healthy week. LOVE & HUGs XO XO

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY