Sunday, September 13, 2020

A Luncheon with a Lemon Setting

 Hello sweet friends !

We had a luncheon with my daughter and her husband. The past weekend the other day my daughter received lots of lemons from her uncle's, home grown lemon garden and of course, she shared some with us.

So, since I had my lemon plates for the luncheon, I decided to use the real lemons as a centerpiece on my two tiered, Meissen server. 

It just looks like the last of Summer too.

Therefore, I created this simple setting, to pair the yellow lemon motiff with blue. 

I'm also posting for you my first Fall transition buffet. 

So here it is, I hope you like it.



Our view towards the avenue and at your right there a beautiful river running thru.

I placed my yellow 'moire' tablecloth for the yellow look. 
Some of the ladies that follow me might remember I recycle my past living room curtains into two tablecloths, this round one and a long one for the formal dining room table. Had lots of fabric from the curtains I replaced with Hunter Douglas shades.


                   My first Fall 2020 buffet arrangement.








                       A very simple luncheon table setting for four.



              Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

              Thanking the lovely hostesses for their inspiring parties.  


                                                    LOVE,

                                                     FABBY


Love Your Creativity Link Part

www.lifeandlinda.com

All About Home

www.commonground-do.com

Keep in Touch

www.letsaddsprinkles.com

Tuesday with a Twist Blog Hop

www.godsgrowinggarden.com


Home Matters Linky party

www.moderonmonticello.com






 




6 comments:

  1. You set such a pretty table for your luncheon and I love the lemon theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Fabby,
    Your Autumn décor buffet is lovely as is your lemon decorated table.
    Love the moiré tablecloth and its ruffled edging.
    You always find such stylish combinations.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Where did you get your plates?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combination of blue and yellow is so pretty. I hope everyone enjoyed their lunch. Thanks for sharing. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola Fabby, ante todo alegrarme por la recuperación rápida del Covid 19 que habéis tenido tu marido y tu, gracias a Dios estuvisteis muy bien atendidos y el virus salió rápido de vuestro hogar.
    Has puesto una encantadora mesa sencilla y elegante, con una bonita coordinación de colores y un arreglo de cítricos delicioso. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the arrangement.
    And your plates are soo cute!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY