Monday, April 6, 2020

Easter Wishes and a Cheerful Spring Table


Hello sweet friends !

As most of you are keeping inside your lovely homes and safety nests  during this 'Coronavirus' scary situation. I for one have been creating a happy, colorful and cheery Easter table to enjoy and to smile while I waltz throughout my home all day... either cleaning, or cooking, or looking out my window and enjoying the beautiful river and forest scenery from all around our penthouse apartment windows.

I hope one day soon we can all get together with our loved ones and friends and 'celebrate' life again. I am looking forward to such a day, although, at present we are living, very uncertain times ! 

Just the same, 'hoping it will end soon, while praying to our dear Lord and being positive, having lovely thoughts do make me smile. 

 Besides creating this table setting with my very 'cheery tablecloth' for Spring, which I picked up last year at the home store, and using one of my very fav happy dinnerware, we own for more then 30 years, perhaps maybe 35 years and it's, 'Tognana, made in Italy.'

Wishing you all a very safe and happy Easter week.

God bless each one of you.




My happy and cheery 'Easter' table setting for 2020.

I thought I display my lovely 'Italian Tognana' dinnerware, as it's in pink, yellow and a tiny blue floral pattern and I paired it with pink chargers.



I placed my "recycled napkins" as they are in pink floral and that are part of a pretty tablecloth as well. (Not this one) 

I said recycled because they came from my two daughters old bedrooms curtains, so I made a lovely tablecloth from the those draperies and the 12 napkins, 8 displayed here.

I love the gold flatware as it picks up the gold-yellow around the table topper.

The dinnerware has such a pretty floral pattern.
 Dinner plate.

Soup plate, or bowl

Salad plate and the egg cups I found at 'Zara Home Madrid' two years ago.





The cute bunnies are 'Terracota planters' and I found them at my neighborhood's flower shop for $2,50 each... yep !

I totally love them !

The candy bowl with the girls, now holding fruit is a 'Meissen,' one of my fav pieces from around the house.

Two of the teacups from the china set for 'Nine'. Yeah, the owner of the store gifted us the place set from the window display, as we had bought the 'two only boxes' left of four place settings. 

We were so lucky !

One of the 'Tognana' teacups with a bird's nest.



I totally love the 'bunny planters.'

When this is over I'll head to the 'Plant Nursery' and buy some flower plants to grow on them.

Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking each lovely hostesses for their wonderful parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:


Love Your Creativity Link Party
www.lifeandlinda.com

Inspire Me Monday
www.create-with-joy.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Busy Monday
www.apinchofjoy.com

You're the Star
www.eclecticredbarn.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.com

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

Little Cottage Link Party
www.lovemycottage.com

All About Home
www.commonground-do.com

Tuesdays with a Twist Blog Hop
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Farm Fresh Tuesday
www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com

Celebrate Your Story
www.zucchinisisters.com

Oh My Heartsy Girls Wonderful Wednesday
www.ohmyheartsygirl.com

Happiness is Homemade
www.ducksnarow.com

Tablescape Thursdays
http://betweennapsontheportch.net

Share Your Style
www.frenchethereal.net

Classical Homemaking Party
www.classicalhomemaking.com

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Friday Favorites
http://pennyspassion.blogspot.com

Flaunt it Friday
http://chiconashoestringdecoratingblog.com

Funtastic Friday
http://buildingourhive.blogspot.com

Farmhouse Friday
www.thepaintedhinge.com

Saturday Sparks
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com









14 comments:

  1. Fabby, this is such a beautiful and cheerful table. I wish you and your family Health, Happiness and Gods Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just your beautiful table Fabby. And oh the apples and limes top it off. So very pretty. Happy Easter dear lady and stay safe and healthy. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby,
    I love your Cheerful Spring Tablescape!
    Those bunny planters are a d o r a b l e!
    Like you, I'm ready to be out~of~doors filling containers with lovely flora!
    Blessing upon you for Easter!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Fabby,
    Yes, we have to stay positive and pray even harder that God will protect the world.
    You once again pulled off a showcase table setting for a perfect Spring Table.
    Those draperies, with the gold flatware really perfect your Italian china.
    May we all experience Holy Week in a special way and may God bless us all.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing dishes!Wonderful Meissen centerpiece.I also love those adorable bunnies.Beautiful table!Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby, love your pretty dishes! LOVE your colorful stemware. Love your tablecloth -- nothing says cheerful more than yellow spring flowers. Take care, hugs
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  7. ¡Hola Fabby!, me he enamorado de tu mesa, eres realmente muy creativa, pues sabes aprovechar todas aquellas cosas bonitas que tienes en tu casa. Una idea genial la transformaciĆ³n de las cortinas en mantel y ademĆ”s muy adecuado para la vajilla que has utilizado. Los conejitos son una dulzura y tu centro Meissen una joya, cuidalo. Bueno espero disfrutes aunque enclaustrada de tu Semana Santa y mientras estemos sanos no nos quejemos, ya llegaran otras mĆ”s alegres en que nos podamos reunir y disfrutar. Cuidaros mucho, un beso

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear Fabby, your Easter wishes table is gorgeous. Love, love the dishes. Your bunnies are darling. A lovely table to celebrate Easter. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your table setting so very fun and so pretty. The dishes offer a whimsy sort of fun that I find is so associated with Easter. While the theme of Easter is super spiritual it is also a day where families often gather and have lots of fun thanks for sharing
    come see us at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. HI Fabby! Oh, your Easter table is so pretty and cheerful! I can always count on you for a beautiful table. I pray you and your family are safe! Happy blessed Easter.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Easter table made me smile, Fabby (and who doesn't need a smile these days?) I love all the colored glass, especially the egg cups! And all the flowers -- a perfect way to celebrate Easter. Prayers for you and your family this week and always. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm. xo Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby,
    What a beautiful tablescape!! Your dishes are stunning as is everything else I have to say...Everything just screams Spring!! Wishing you and your family a very Happy Easter!! Stay safe, healthy and happy, my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabby, your table is delightful. It says spring and Easter with all of the pretty pastel colors. Happy Easter and stay safe my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Fabby, your Easter table is lovely as always. Your bunnies are darling too. I'm glad you guys are safe, and still enjoying your beautiful dishes. Happy Easter, and Many Prayers. xo

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY