Wednesday, June 20, 2018

New vignettes for Summer


Hello sweet friends !

I was tweaking a little around the living room coffee table and the breakfast room buffet.

By Summer 'decor,' I mean just some shells here and there, I don't go all the way with the transformation... not even close. Therefore, this is no tour, I will not bore you.

I still need to do something on the mantel and our den's coffee table too... I mean something new, cause of course it's decorated.

Ok, this is it.

                           HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SUMMER !
I arranged the living room coffee table mainly with an Oriental plant and planter in blue and white and surrounded it with a 'Dutch Delft' ginger jar, doggies and shells., for the 'Summer' touch.








I love our French foyer table Mr. Living bought a few years ago.

We use it sometimes to set it for six places. The friends that follow me have seen it in my past posts.

Sometimes some of you ask me what the floor is and yes, it is marble. 
I love, love this floor, it's very easy to maintain and it shines when I use the 'shining machine' on it. I also spread, 'Quick-Shine, Multi Use Floor Cleaner' and it just shines you can see your reflection on it !


Here I just added my two Oriental figurines I love on  this antique heirloom piece from hubby's grandparents.



I also baked a 'Coffee and Chocolate Cake' in between and it was for the lady that comes and cleans my house every week; see, her young daughter did her 'First Communion' last Saturday and she chose her favorite, Chocolate cake, so I oblique !


This one is as antique piece from hubby's grandparents too and it's in the breakfast area, so I had fun doing my cloches again, it's been quite a while since I arranged anything inside them.
One does have shells, hihihi...for the 'Summer tiny' touch !



This is it !  I said I will not take much of your time, lol..

Thank you dear friends for your generous comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties...


and for so many FEATURES I was 'honored' lately by the generous and supportive hostesses with my last tablescapes. 

Thanks a ton wonderful ladies !

AMAZE ME MONDAY

FRIDAYS FEATURES LINKY PARTY

"ANYTHING GOES" PINK SATURDAY

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME

LOVE,
FABBY


I will party here:

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Metamorphosis Monday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

Home and Garden Thursday Party
www.adelightsomelife.com

Share Your Cup
http://jannolson.blogspot.com

Saturday Sparks
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Simple Sunday
http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com

Dishing it & Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

The SCOOP
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

Creative Mondays Link Up
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Tuesday with a Twist
www.back2-basichealth.com









17 comments:

  1. Beautiful arrangements Fabby. I especially love the blue & white pieces on the coffee table, they always bring a cool summery feel to a room. Your cloches look splendid also - glad you decided to get them out and that you enjoyed choosing things to display.

    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's remarkable to visit this website and reading the views of all
    friends concerning this post, while I am also keen of getting
    knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnificent!That pretty cake looks delicious!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, everything is so pretty. Oh I do love the blue and whites. And yes, your floor is beautiful lady. That cake.....OH MY! It looks heavenly. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looks just beautiful, as always in your home. I have to say the Chocolate Cake is calling my name!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely decor Fabby for Summer. Gorgeous collections Love them all. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fabby! I've not visited in forever but your home is looking as lovely as always! Hope you're enjoying a happy summer!

    Blessings,
    Mrs. Sarah Coller

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby, your summer décor is very calm and refreshing! I must admit that I get a little carried away with the red, white, and blue. :) Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Fabby,
    Lovely summery setting is this and I love your cloches being put to use again.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Fabby, I always love new peeks of your beautiful home. You've added just the perfect touches to say "summer." Love those pieces from your husband's grands. I don't do a lot of changes, just a tweak here and there. Hope you enjoy a wonderful week.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your home looks gorgeous, Fabby. Beautiful vignettes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dear Fabby, always so much fun looking st your lovely home and seeing what you are up to. A beautiful vignette you created. Your French entry table is gorgeous! What a sweet cake. I bet she loved it. Thank you for sharing your lovely home at Dishing It & Digging it. xo

    ReplyDelete

  13. My favorite vignette is the blue and white on the little round table. I just arranged some of my blue and white differently also.
    Your house is very charming

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks really beautiful. I love your floors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cake looks awesome! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Fabby, lovely to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by. I love your setting, it looks beautiful and that cake looks amazing too :) Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays. Hope you can join us tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Pink Saturday, dear Fabby. Thank you for joining us, and for always making Pink Saturdays special.♥

    Your home is gorgeous. I love your style, and you have some stunning art. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one with the most clicks".

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY