Sunday, January 14, 2018

Transferware Tea China for January Rosary


Hello sweet friends !


Here I am hosting my first January Rosary 2018, for my monthly Ministry and thus praying for the new year, as most of you who follow me know... so that dear sweet Jesus and Mother of God bless our families and friends, as much as our world and the countries we live in and may we preserve the peace there is and perhaps the war torn countries of the world find peace and be blessed.

Please feel free to request prayers, we always oblige.

We are also going to Miami to meet our daughter Alexandra, baby Max and SIL Sergio this Monday.

I will visit you all after I come back, it must be around 14 days from now.

Here is the tea table I prepared for my humble first prayer of the new year; for my Rosary friends, using my always favorite 'red tranferware' tea china.




I first thought of my red transferware tea china for twelve settings for this table, as my friends love it.
I set it on top of my red elephant table topper, which is a cheery and fun one.


The teapot and creamer on your right hand is "ENOCH WEDWOOD" - Made in England - The Ports of England.

 

For a simple centerpiece I placed some snowed-painted pinecones inside a "HISTORICAL PORTS OF ENGLAND" - Made in England - bowl and serving platter. The tacups just say: Made in England.
My dear MIL's little elephants I'm so glad I saved for when I set a table with the elephant, Indian tablecloth. 

STAFFORSHIRE -Made in England, 'Scotney Castle Kent' teapot and creamer.




Three tier Lady Carlyle, Royal Albert server at your right.


The dessert plates are "Cambridge - Old England."
 
Old Country Roses, Royal Albert three tier server at your left.

Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at your great parties.


LOVE,
FABBY

I will join:

Dishing it and Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Tuesdays at Our Home
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

The SCOOP
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

A Bouquet of Talent
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

Saturday Sparks Linky Party
httP://peacedpastimes.blogspot.com










 















20 comments:

  1. Hi Fabby,
    Lovely table setting,I love Elephants. I hope you all have a wonderful time in Miami and safe travels.

    God bless all.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is beautiful. The red transfer ware is always on my list when searching for dishes in antique shops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do so love your Rosary posts! I humbly ask prayers for my daughter, Summer. She has been in pain for over 16 months and will be having a myelogram on Friday the 19th which will give us a firm diagnosis. She has lost her job, her home, her health and so desperately needs a diagnosis to go forward for her disability status. Thank you in advance for any and every prayer prayed on her behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Fabby:
    You have such a way with tablesetting and those tables look amazing. I see another there in the distance and I know your guests will love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby, I love transferware! Your table is just beautiful with the tablecloth and the pine cones! I know your prayer group enjoyed seeing the well planned and lovely setting! Enjoy your family! Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful table! I don't have any red and white transferwares so I have to live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely setting. I don't own a transfer ware set. Seeing for a opportunity to get one soon. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonjour chère Fabby,

    Je te souhaite un fabuleux séjour parmi les tiens...
    Avant de partir, tu nous as gâtés en nous dévoilant ta merveilleuse table avec cette superbe vaisselle.
    merci pour le partage.

    Gros bisous à toi et ta famille.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful red transferware porcelain and gorgeous tablescape!Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dearest Fabby,
    You did set a perfect first time Rosary Tea table for 2018!
    Lovely red transfer ware on the elephant table cloth.
    Those little elephants strewn throughout this setting added a lovely touch as well.
    Above all, we hope you have a safe and enjoyable visit with your daughter, son-in-law and fast growing granddaughter.
    Such precious time together and it will pass way too fast I know.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a post! Every design is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful post. your choice really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabby, your tablescape is beautiful! I just adore your dishes and I am still in awe at how you so graciously are willing to pray for others. Praise the Lord for those willing to pray for others. I hope that in your New Year that our Lord finds favor in you and yours and that blessings abound in ways that you cannot even begin to fathom. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  14. How special this is Fabby. The red transferware is gorgeous. Pine cones are the perfect touch for this month. Many blessings to you sweet Fabby. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Fabby and I'm in love with the elephant motif tablecover.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an exquisite tablescape!Loooove your gorgeous red transferware porcelain,wonderful!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The table you set looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby, I love the elephants on the table cover. Sylvia D.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Que mesa maravilhosa!
    Parabéns.
    Orações são sempre bem vindas.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY