Friday, September 29, 2017

September Rosary & Fall Tour of the Kitchen


Hello sweet friends!

I hope all is well with you in the wake of so many natural disasters and tragedies in many places of the USA, Puerto Rico and the most devastating earthquake in Mexico city.

We have been praying very hard for everyone; since many of you know I host a Rosary prayer every last Wednesday of the month with at least ten friends and I'm sharing last Wednesday of September prayers.

I also decorated a 'little Fall' right in our kitchen, plus lunch for my mother, hubby and me set on our wooden old farm table, which came straight from our own farm before we downsized to this pent house apartment we love; so to keeps the memories of the beautiful 13 years we lived at our farm, where our two daughters grew up as well.

Here I'm sharing a little tour of my Fall kitchen, nothing big, but I as usual work around it every season.

With that said, here goes.


My plate rack done up with Fall color dishes.

The farm table set up for today's lunch for mother, hubby and me.


Fresh produce here at my wooden dough bowl.

Spanish colonial decorated china from our past Ceramic Co.

Bowl and sherbets for dessert.


The terracotta pot is for a chicken and veggies bake.



September Rosary table.




Thank you so much for your kind comments dear friends, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great and fun parties.

LOVE,
FABBY



I will party here:

Best of the Weekend
http://mstoodygooshoes.blogspot.com

Dishing it & Dishing it
www.lifeandlindacom

Bouquet of Talent
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

Tuesday Cuppa Tea
www.antiquesandteacups.info

Tuesdays with a Twist
http://back2basichealth.blogspot.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

The Scoop
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

TFT Blog Party
http://katherinescorner.com


Saturday Sparks Link Party
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

The Homemaking Party
www.classichomemaking.com

"Everything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Home & Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com

Home Matters Linky Party
www.lifewithlorelai.com

Saturday Blog Link Party
www.sunnysimplelife.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

Wonderful Wednesday
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

Foodie Friday and Everything Else
http://desingnsbygollum.blogspot.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweenapsontheporch.

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com





 



23 comments:

  1. Your tablescape is so elegant as ever!Love your gorgeous porcelain pieces!Love seeing your kitchen too, so cozy and inviting!Hugs,dear Fabby!Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always create the most inviting and lovely tablescapes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your wall plate rack
    I pray the rosary also for world peace and conversion of sinners .
    We are having a day of prayer next Saturday in Jefferson City in the State Capital

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, It all looks just beautiful!!! You have such gorgeous china to go with any occassion and I am thrilled that you actually use it!!
    Thank you, as always, for your prayers for me and our family. I do believe in the power of prayer and I know that you have a very faithful group there.
    Blessings- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Fall touches, Fabby! Your dishes are always sooo pretty! Take care, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful Fabby. Love them all. Green wares are pretty. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dishes. I do love the layout of your home, do you have a balcony or no?


    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby,
    Everything is always so pretty at your house. I always enjoy seeing the ceramics "from your past"! Happy October and Happy Tea Day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fabby! My word, you have so many pretty dishes.

    I love that huge container of yummy fruit, too.

    Good to be back blogging again - hope I can continue - missed you. Hugs. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the tour. I enjoyed it very much. Love your pretty table. As always you are so creative. Love your farm table. It is so funny as I think back Fabby to when we built my house which was around 24 years or so ago (I can't even remember, LOL) and my grandfather built my table with benches. Solid wood and so heavy that it would take lots of men to move it. Had to be built before doors went it. My style of table wasn't the "IN". My style of table was considered out dated but I loved it. I always said that I wanted a big enough table that my family could all sit comfortably together for our meals and we were that family that sat and ate meals together with no interruptions. WE STILL ARE! The funny thing is...NOW my table is so popular. Everyone is buying farmhouse tables. The fact that my Papa built it for me is reason enough for me to NEVER get rid of it. But hey, now my old farmhouse table is a MUST for most! LOL! Hugs and blessings sweet lady.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabby, I love your kitchen, so inviting, and that wall plate rack. That looks like something I need to figure out a place for in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So warm and inviting. I love your beautiful collection of plates!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you dear Fabby for appreciating. The festival got over last week. Quiet a ten days it was with lot of people dropping in. Hope you are enjoying your Autumn days. Love and hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's always so much fun to see your kitchen anytime, because it always looks so warm and cozy. I adore the farmhouse table, and your plate rack behind the door is so beautiful.

    We can use all the prayers we can get....so many natural disasters and man-made ugliness. My morning prayer gets longer every day.

    Warm hugs to you, sweet Fabby!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dearest Fabby,
    Lovely settings as always and your dear Mother will feel so honored and pampered.
    The warm wood cabinets make it extra cozy.
    How fun to notice your Dachshund knife rests!
    Yes, we all need to pray a lot and that's exactly what Poland has been doing this Saturday: https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/news/1-million-catholics-expected-to-pray-rosary-to-save-poland-and-the-whole-wo
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have the most beautiful china Fabby and I adore your display shelving!
    Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such beautiful settings, Fabby!
    Our world can certainly use prayer these days - so good that you and your friends continue with your Rosary luncheons.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby, you are just wonderful! I love the idea of hosting a monthly rosary luncheon. Mercy, we can certainly use more prayer, can't we? Bless you for your faithfulness.

    And I always love looking at your kitchen. Oh, your plate rack!! It looks especially beautiful with all that color.

    Thanks so much for joining the Grace at Home party. I'm featuring you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Both settings are so beautiful, Fabby! I love your farm table and those green dishes.and I am really in love with your plate rack. I want my son in law to build me one for Christmas but my problem is I don’t know where to put it. I am out of walls! ....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabby,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and to leave such a sweet comment!! You are too kind!!
    Your Kitchen is lovely and I adore that plate rack on your wall!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  21. Olá, tudo muito lindo por aqui. Abraço.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY