Friday, June 30, 2017

To Honor "Old Glory" 2017


Hello sweet friends!

Lately I don't seem to have time to do much for my blog, as life gets on the way sometimes.
My mom goes to many doctor's check ups, although she is fine, but she needs her check ups every three months. Friends, family gatherings, two baby showers to go to and some more invites.

We were having many problems with internet in our section, besides my computer is not working properly and I might have to take it to the computer shop so they can fix it.

It's been very difficult to even post the pictures today, as internet goes on and off. I promise to go visit most of you as I miss you and want to know how you are.

Anyhow, I decorated my wall plate rack to honor 'Old Glory' instead, as I love to do the holidays, and seasons, therefore, I opted for a 4th. of July décor and will keep till the end of the month.

I wish the USA and Americans, many blessings from God, as it deserves it.

Wishing all of you a wonderful and safe 'Summer and 4th. of July weekend.'

My Patriotic plate rack is holding most of my 4th. of July dishes.


I kept my tea boxes in the last two shelves, as it will remain decorated for the 4th. of July all of the month.
 
 
Happy 150 years Canadian Day to my friends from the North.
 
I don't know for how long I have my Patriotic bow... maybe more then 10 years, but I love it.

These cute star plates I bought in the Dollar Tree four years ago in Miami.
The stripe mugs are very old too. The blue chargers are from our past Ceramic Co. Monte Turi.

I ran into these star mugs with a blue rim last year at a dollar each and I bring them out for the month of July.

All the red saucers and teacups are 'Corona from Colombia' and I love the pretty bright red they have.
I also have four dessert plates and are brought out for Valentine's, July and Christmas holidays for breakfast.

It's very difficult to take the shots of the front rack, as you can see the distance is short from the fridge to the rack.



HAPPY 4TH. OF JULY DEAR FRIENDS.

Thank you so much dear friends for your kind comments, you sure make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I WILL JOIN THIS WEEK:

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net


"Anything Goes" PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Saturday Sparks
http://peacedpastimes.blogspot.com

Simple Saturday Blog hop
www.sunnysimplelife.com

Party Time at a Bouquet of Talent
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

Dishing it & Digging it Party
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Creative Mondays
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

The Scoop
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

Oh My Heartsy Girl Wonderful Wednesday
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

Share Your Style
www.thevintagenestblog.com















 
































13 comments:

  1. Dearest Fabby,
    You are a true Patriot and I love this display of colors for the 4th of July and all month.
    Wishing you a very Happy and meaningful 4th of July.
    Best wishes for your dear Mom.
    Yes, doctor's appointments can take up lots of time.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, sweet Fabby! I understand and empathize so much! Sending prayers your way for your DM, and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabby, I'm lagging on my blog as well. Life is busy! Love seeing your patriotic wall. Waving hi from TX.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fabby. Sometimes life is just too busy. Your patriotic display is beautiful! You did a really nice job of decorating.
    All the best and God bless,
    d

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so good to hear from you, Fabby! My blogging is taking a back seat, as well. Since retiring, I've added many new activities to my life and they have kept me quite busy lately. I also use Picasa as my photo editing program and it hasn't been too user-friendly for me lately. No time to figure it out or learn a new one. I'll be thinking of you and your mother. I was the main caregiver of our parents for several years and it is a labor of love. I knows she appreciates all you do. Happy weekend, dear friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby, I remember when you built your wall for display, and you this is a wonderful display, so showing patriotism! Please stop by and share your great post! #OMHGFF
    Blessing for your mom!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's tough sometimes to keep up with all the details of life. Blog when you can. I hope you can get both your computer running better as well as your internet service. You did a wonderful job with your patriotic decorating. Take care, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweet Fabby. Sorry about your mom's doctor's visits and the darn internet. Life can be frustrating when we have certain issues. Also blogging take so much time, I know some people take time off. Your plate rack looks fabulous and so patriotic. I love how you decorated it. Thank you so much for sharing your post at DI&DI. Happy 4th to you. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful! Thank you! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your dishes, decorations and patriotism. Happy 4th of July, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Fabby, I have missed your posts. Hope everything is Ok. I love all your red, white and blue. It looks beautiful. Thanks for sharing at Creative Mondays.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Fabby,

    No worries... I know how life is. I have difficulty keeping up these days. I am just so busy and truthfully, I spend more time in Instagram.

    Your home is always styled beautifully Fabby and it's a joy to see it all. Enjoy your gorgeous family amiga.

    Abrazos,

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful post, and I LOVE your plate rack! I have room to do this in my kitchen, and may give this consideration. Everything here is so beautifully displayed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY