Thursday, June 15, 2017

Father's Day Setting with Silk ties


Hello sweet friends !

Since we gave each other gifts for Mother's and Father's Day last month in Spain; now I created a table in honor of my husband and all the Father's in blogland using Alejandro's silk ties, along with 'newspaper' placemats, I got the newspaper idea from a local store and recreated it for my scape.

Alejandro loved the table for a change, since he rarely comments anything he is so used to me, but this table he thought it was so different and fun and he even made the knots on each tie for me.

So he did make me smile too.

Have a wonderful Father's Day with your husbands, sons, friends, etc. Blessings to all the dear dads in the world.

Ok, so much for that, here it is.

                                      HAPPY FATHER'S DAY !


White Noritake and gold rimmed china, Newspaper placemats and silk ties in honor of a great father Alejandro, my dear hubby.




I chose calla Lilly on a black flower vase for a masculine table.
The stemware is Viennese-Italian.



Champagne for six, as I arranged the table for six guests.


Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will join:

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
www.astrollthrulife.net

Wow Us Wednesday
www.savvysouthernstyle.net





 

9 comments:

  1. Very unique table Fabby. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fabby! I love this- really fun idea with the ties! I hope you and your husband have an enjoyable Father's Day
    XO, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the ties would make any father smile! The calla lilies in the beautiful black glass vase make such a vibrant statement -- love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very great this table is for Father's day! I love round tables too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello my dear Fabby...

    Como estas amiga. Tanto tiempo. Me encanta tu creatividad. Tu mesa para celebrar los padres esta fabulosa. Me encanta el toque con la corbata.

    I would have never imagined that a tie could look so good on a table. You are such a talent sweet friend.

    Blessings to you and your gorgeous family.

    Hugs,

    Janet
    rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dearest Fabby,
    Wow, I'm glad that Alessandro and you tied the knot many years ago!
    You still work as a perfect team and I love the way he did knot all these elegant silk ties for you.
    Perfect and very unique presentation, as usual.
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Fabby. I LOVE THE TIES!!!! Great idea.
    Blessings,
    d from the Kansas Prairie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Fabby, you have made the cutest table again using ties and I love the placemats!
    I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you dear Fabby for visiting me. Love your setting as it is something different. Hope to see you with more table settings soon. Lots of love and hugs. Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY