Thursday, March 30, 2017

March - Rosary Tea


Hello sweet friends !

As always, every last Wednesday of the month I host Rosary prayers, here at home... and we pray for this country, Ecuador, the USA and for peace in the world.

 Special prayers are been said for sick family members, or friends that wish for us to do so.
As well as for personal problems without having to specify them so that God can give it special attention and blessings. 

Please feel free to do so, I will certainly oblige.

Tea time is very humble, with just bread, cheese and marmalade; but as you know me by now, I like to set a table to make it look special and like I took the time for our special time of the month.

Blessings dear friends.


I haven't used my Elephant Indian table topper since last year maybe.

 
The teacups and saucers are Tognana from Italy.


My red cyclamen from my kitchen window sill and elephants that were my Mil's.






Since the teacups and saucers had no teaset, I decided to use my Oriental square teapot I have for several years and it carries a good amount of tea, as I never know how many will come. This time we were twelve.



Thank you for your sweet and kind comments, you always make my day !
 
Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

Foodie Friday and Everything else
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Featured Friday
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

Saturday Sparks
http://peacedpastimes.blogspot.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net







 

10 comments:

  1. That is absolutely beautiful in its simplicity, Fabby. I bet your friends always feel so special when you greet them with your beautiful tables.
    Thank you for all the prayers you do -for others and for our country. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Fabby:
    As I call you do these regularly and they are lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful. Love the whites against the pinkish table cloth. The cloth looks very much Indian. Thank you for the prayers. Lots of love to you. Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice that you do this Fabby our world truly needs prayer... your setting is very nice love the elephant table cloth. God bless and Happy Spring with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby It is Simply Beautiful, I love the elephants!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Fabby, your table is beautiful! I am so touched and moved at the occassion of this setting. Thank you for praying for our country and for others. WOW! We all need prayers and so many times that thing called PRIDE gets in our way of even asking others to pray for us. And lots of times there are things that we cannot share but God knows our hearts and our needs and our desires. I love this Fabby. What a great idea. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete

  7. I really like that tablecloths with the dancing red elephants

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely as always, Fabby. The elephant textile is wonderful. Glad you showed it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Fabby,
    Oh what a beautiful set tea table again. That for sure is like balm for the soul!
    Love your elephant table topper, so vibrant with the white china from Italy.
    Well, with you I prayed really hard. It is so scary nowadays.
    We need to convince more and more people to return to God or we will all be doomed.
    Sending you hugs for a lovely Sunday.
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, Fabby. I love how you have a prayer group meeting regularly. And the group gets a special treat being able to sit on your beautiful settings.... Christine

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY