Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Holy Week and Easter Table 2016


Hello sweet friends!

   Well, I'm finally over with my cold and cough, it's been five days of a very uncomfortable situation.

I created a tablescape specially for Holy Week because there's a delicious harvest soup that it's served at Holy Friday. It's made of many fresh grains and it's served with a fish stew sort of and we call it 'escabeche.'

My table is not fun or cute cause I haven't those darling elements for Spring and the adorable bunny plates most of you have. Therefore, my table is centered in the religious spirit of Lent mostly with a centerpiece I created for this purpose, along with my mother's Polish 'Warvel' china she parted with in my behalf a couple of years ago; purple stems, purple chargers and under cloth.

We will be four this Holy Friday and perhaps Easter as well, along with mother and a friend.
It's amazing we're at the beginning of the Spring season and already around the corner from Easter Sunday!

Wishing you and yours a 'Peaceful Holy Week and a very Happy Easter.'

                                     Many blessings for all of you my dear friends this Easter Sunday when HE is RISEN.





I used some purple for this Holy Week season in the stems, under cloth and the chargers are very purple but the pics don't give them justice, they look very dark.

'Warvel Polish' china my mom gave me couple of years ago.

The centerpiece has three cloches. One is with the cross and little sheeps under it and the others have nesting birds.

A close up. I hate all the glare, I even shot off the ceiling light.

The centerpiece tray evokes mostly the spirit of Lent. 

A little Spring in the buffet, using green and pink.

 

Well, I guess there had to be a couple of mischievous rabbits on top of my tea chest. 

'Warvel Polish' china and sunflower napkin ring for a Spring touch.

 

I placed underneath the lace tablecloth a purple cloth, which you can hardly see in the pics!



 





Thank you so much dear friends for your sweet comments, you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be partying here:


Make it Pretty Monday     www.thededicatedhouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday     www.astrollthrulife.net
Wake up Wednesday     www.godsgrowinggarden.com
The Wednesday Blog Hop     www.clairejustineoxox.com
Tablescape Thursday     http://betweennapsontheporch.net
Share Your Cup Thursday     http://jannolsonblog.com
Dishing it and Digging it     www.lifeandlinda.com
Talk of the Town Link Party     http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
The Homemaking Party     www.classicalhomemaking.com
Talk of the Town     http://knickoftime.net

Wow Us Wednesday     www.savvysouthernstyle.net
Wildly Original     http://igottacreate.blogspot.com
Share Your Style     www.21rosemarylane.com
Creative Ways Link Party     www.posedperfection.com
Grace at Home     www.impartinggrace.com
Thoughts of Home on Thursday     www.athomewithjemma.com
The Foodie Friday and Everything Else     http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com
Thoughts from Home on Thursday     www.decortoadore.net
Welcome to the Weekend Blog hop     www.clairejustineoxox.com
Home Sweet Home     http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

A Morning Cup of Joe     http://thecottagemarket.com
Anything goes PINK Saturday     http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
The Chain Linky CLIMB     http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com
Anything BLUE Friday     www.thededicatedhouse.com
Friday Frenzy     www.mostlyfoodandcrafts.com
Share it One More Time Inspiration Party     http://everydayhomeblog.com










     









 



37 comments:

  1. You always do such a fabulous job on your tables and settings, Fabby. I don't think anyone in blogland has the collection of china/dishes that you do! One of the benefits of owning the company you owned. lol

    Wishing you a blessed Easter week- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your centerpiece, Fabby! It portrays the true meaning of Lent....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your table is lovely Fabby! The dishes and stemware are so pretty and I love your centerpiece too. I'm sorry you've been sick but it's good to know you're doing better. Thanks so much for visiting me it's always a pleasure to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Fabby,
    This Easter table setting is just beautiful and of course the use of purple is perfect.
    Your gracious manner and fine sense of style and elegance make this a stunning table.
    I have been overwhelmed (although loving it) with family for the past month and have fallen behind in my correspondence.
    I would be honored to have you share this post and any future ones with us on Thoughts Of Home On Thursday.
    Wishing you a blessed Easter,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby, it is all so very beautiful! Love your tablescapes! Those napkin rings are the cutest ever. Happy Easter to you and your family. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Fabby. I especially love the center arrangement with the birds.
    Wishing you a blessed Easter, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. How beautiful, Fabby. Your elegant and restrained table is a refreshing change from the profusion of bunnies and chicks. I wish you a Happy Easter and a lovely lunch with your dear husband, mother and her friend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous as always. Love your work! Thanks for sharing! Enjoy your meal. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great centerpiece, love the cloches-especially the one with the cross!
    Thanks for sharing your EAster table with and have a blessed EAster Weekend!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and elegant and so perfect! The colors suggest spring and create a sophisticated Easter table. It is lovely. Happy Easter wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I came by to see your lovely Easter table. Pretty china and gorgeous tablecloth. It truly all is beautiful. I hope you have a good Easter. It came early this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing your beautiful table setting at SYC.

    Have a Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Fabby,
    You did very well for having just fluffed back to good health.
    Love the way you used the colors for Holy Week as that is again the reason for this special season.
    Sending you hugs and blessings and wishing you and yours a Happy Easter!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful setting Fabby. Very elegant and the center piece with the bird sitting looks charming. Love your collections. Happy Easter to you and to your family. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabby,
    You know, I am so thankful that you joined us today and I hope you will every week.
    This table setting just touches me so, you have captured the true meaning of the most powerful time of the year.
    Once again many, many blessing to you this Easter weekend,
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your Easter table is lovely Fabby! The cloches brought together in you centerpiece is a brilliant idea. Wishing you a Blessed Easter.

    Big Texas Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Fabby! I'm so sorry you've been ill but so glad you're feeling better now. Your table is lovely, as always. What a pretty centerpiece with the birds. Your mother's dishes are just beautiful! Thank you so much for popping in to see me and I wish you and your family a blessed Easter.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad you used your mom's china. Very solemn and dignified for Holy Week. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Glad you used your mom's china. Very solemn and dignified for Holy Week. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy to hear you are feeling better now, I am loving your Easter table sweet lady! Your Mother's dishes are just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Bonjour ma chère Fabby,

    Je tiens à remercier ma "grande fan" pour son adorable petit message qui me remplit de joie.

    Je suis émerveillée par cette très belle table et qui honore bien cette semaine sainte.
    Une grande délicatesse est apportée dans chacun des sujets. Un très joli raffinement qui te ressemble et que j'aime beaucoup.

    En revanche j'aimerais bien que tu soignes rapidement ce méchant rhume ! Ce n'est pas agréable du tout pour toi !... Je te souhaite un prompt rétablissement.

    Je te souhaite une très joyeux week-end pascal et t'embrasse affectueusement,
    Gros bisous ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such beautiful table setting Fabby.

    Thanks for sharing at the weekend blog hop

    Happy Easter..

    ReplyDelete
  23. You have such beautiful things to create marvelous label settings. Mighty fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous Easter vignette. I love the accents of purple.
    Thank you for linking up this wonderful post on Thoughts of Home on Thursday. May you have a glorious Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous table and stunning photos. I especially love all of the cloche's grouped together. They look gorgeous together. Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  26. Delightful, especially your centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really like your centerpiece and that it isn't "cutesy". You have grouped the perfect elements to create a meaningful and beautiful tribute to this special time of year. I really like your green/white teapot and cream and sugar along with those pretty blue/green eggs under the small cloche. A Blessed Easter to you and your family, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Both the table and the sidebar are so lovely and just right for the season.
    Happy Easter.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is a beautiful table Fabby. I never feel quite right about having all the happy Easter chicks and bunnies about when it's still Lent. I try to wait until Sunday. Your purple decor and centerpiece are lovely. Blessings to you, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fabby, so glad you are feeling better. Congrats on being featured! Your tables are beautiful. Thank you again for sharing your special table at DI&DI. I look forward to seeing your next masterpiece. Xo. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi Fabby,
    Oh I love your home and what a gorgeous table setting. My eyes were focused on your sideboard and the three tier Lady Carlyle plate. Pink and Green - So Beautiful! Everything is very lovely! I hope that you had a perfect Easter! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  32. So happy you are beginning to feel better. I think your setting is perfectly elegant, so love the symbolism of the three cloches, wonderful! I hope your Easter celebration was a wonderful one!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Just beautiful! I hope your Easter was a very happy one dear!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I am glad your feeling better Fabby! Thanks for sharing at HSH!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Just beautiful!

    I *adore* your idea of having three cloches on your centerpiece featuring the theme of the day - that looks awesome.

    Hope your Easter was full of love, peace and joy! He is risen, indeed! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  36. It is so nice to see décor that REALLY reflects the meaning of Easter. Your table is lovely and reminds us that Easter is not about the bunny, but about the Lamb.
    Blessings to you,
    J

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY