Monday, February 8, 2016

A Romantic Valentine's Setting


Hello sweet friends!

Wishing you all a wonderful Valentine's full of love and joy with your special man, with your kids, with a bunch of friends, with just your best friend; with whom ever you choose to celebrate the DAY of LOVE 2016.

I will be with my favorite man, Mr. Living and we'll have dinner together and the table is set for four for my Valentine's post because the table looks so much fuller and prettier, but, who knows, maybe we'll have a couple more, as maybe a brother and a Sil.

                                     Happy Valentine's 2016

My 2016 romantic Valentine's table setting.

Some of the friends that follow me know I have an entire set for twelve of this reticulated Ivory china and for my romantic Valentine's table I picked the dinner plate from it with a red and white transferware salad plate and an all red teacup and saucer for tea and dessert.

I paired the reticulated dinner plate with red transferware 'Old England' salad plate.

Ending with a red teacup and saucer made in Ecuador and I have a breakfast set of four of these. I love the happy red it is!

A shot from above, standing on a chair which Alejandro always says... 'You're gonna fall one of these days!'... can you believe it!

The centerpiece is displayed on top of my 'glass lazy-susan' and the cupids or cherubs sitting on a red heart taking centerstage, along with red flowers and red transferware teapot, creamer and sugar bowl. 

 

I made the table topper specially for Valentine's when I started blogging four years ago, cause I loved the fabric with different color hearts all over it, flowers and even butterflies.

The red stems are Italian from my C'mas stash.


Thank you for your sweet and kind comments, you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

Have a great and happy Valentine's!

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be partying here:

Make it Pretty Monday     http://thededicatedhouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday     www.astrollthrulife.net
You're Gonna Love it Party     www.kathewithane.com
The SCOOP     www.worthingcourt.com
No Place Like Home     http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME     http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
Refresh Your Room party     www.jenniferrizzo.com
Tuesdays with a Twist     www.godsgrowinggarde.com
Brag About it Party     www.vmg206.com
Berneedin's Tea Time     http://blog.berneedins.com

Wake up Wednesday     www.godsgrowinggarde.com
Wednesday Blog Hop     www.clairejustineoxox.com
Talk of the Town     http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
It's a Party     http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.com
Roses of Inspiration     http://theenchantingrose.blogspot.com
Table it Link Party     www.lifeandlinda.com
Outdoor Wednesday     http://asoutherdaydreamer.blogspot.com
Share Your Style     www.thevintagenestblog.com
Tablescape Thursday     http://betweennapsontheporch.net
Wildly Original      http://igottacreate.blogspot.com

Grace at Home     www.impartinggrace.com
Share Your Style    www.21rosemarylane.com
Creative Ways Link party      www.posedperfection.com
Valentine's Inspiration party     http://my-littleinspirations.blogspot.it

Simple and Sweet Fridays     http://rootedinthyme.blogspot.com
Thoughts of Home on Thursday     www.decortoadore.net
Wordless Wednesday Link Party    http://ohmyheartsygirl.com
Foodie Friday and Everything else     http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com
PINK SATURDAY     http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
A Morning Cup of Joe       http://thecottagemarket.com
Friday Frenzy     www.mostlyfoodandcrafts.com
Home Sweet Home     http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
SATURDAY SHOW OFF     http://malevikrosentradgard.blogspot.com
Share it One More Time     http://evedayhomeblog.com
The CHAIN Link Party     http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com
Simple Saturdays Blog Hop     www.sunnysimplelife.com







   
























 





40 comments:

  1. Such a pretty table, Fabby. The tablecloth is quite whimsical - just the thing.
    I had to laugh at the image of you on the chair - I guess we all do it! I hope we don't create a new form of injury for ER doctors to treat!....I can just hear it "Another blogger with an injury from falling off a chair".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby, your table looks gorgeous! Love your sweet cherub figurine so sweet....wishing you a very Happy Valentine's Day ;-)

    Have a wonderful day~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fabby,
    Such a pretty Valentine's table. Loved your centerpiece especially.

    Hope you and your hubby have a Wonderful Valentine's Day!

    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Fabby I am in love with your table! So pretty! That sweet tea pot is beautiful! I have not had the time to decorate for Valentines this year. But...I sure do love looking at your beautiful table. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Fabby:What a darling tablesetting! Ready for romance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like me; standing on a chair! Hubby would say the same thing to me. Your table looks wonderful; filled with colour and of course, hearts. Happy Valentine's Day week, Fabby!

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Fabby:
    I am so pleased you linked this post - you will inspire many!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your lovely table captures the romantic spirit of Valentine's Day perfectly! Happy Valentine's Day, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful Fabby, such fun Valentine inspiration.!
    Happy Valentines!
    Karren #OMHGWW

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Valentine table is just gorgeous Fabby! I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one that risks a fall to get a good photo...lol! hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is such a beautiful valentine table you have set. Love the cherubs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OH FABBY, I WISH HUBS AND I COULD BE THE OTHER TWO AT YOUR BEAUTIFUL TABLE. You have the most beautiful collections of china. The ivory with the red and white transferware is lovely and I do love the table topper you made. The sweet little hearts a perfect background to the table setting. Enjoy your romantic evening.

    Happy Valentine's Day dear Fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet Fabby, your romantic tablescape took my breath away! Everything is stunning and I just love the bright red :)

    Thank you for sharing with Roses of Inspiration. Have a beautiful Valentine's Day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty place to share a meal with your Valentine! Lovely! Thanks for linking up to Table It!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Fabby! Lovely Valentine's table. I hope you have a wonderful day with your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dearest Fabby,
    Lovely Valentine's Day setting and a very sweet matching tablecloth.
    Wishing you some happy days with family and friends.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many Happy and Lovely Details!!!
    I love this table.
    You pulled it so well that everyone is on the computer smiling as if they're seated across that table, enjoying and loving every detail.

    Happy Valentine's Dear Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just perfect Fabby! So pretty and romantic! Sorry I am a bit late, my back has kept me off the computer the last few days! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabby, You created a beautiful table for Valentine's Day! Thank you for sharing it with us this week at Brag About It!
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fabby,
    Absolutely stunning and perfectly executed for Valentine's Day! All of your sweeties will love sitting here with you.
    Thank you so very much for joining us in Thoughts of Home on Thursday. We are honored to have you and so appreciate your talent.
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a fun and pretty table. Have a Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. Your post has been pinned!
    Cheers,
    Jennifer

    http://awellstyledlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh beautiful Romantic Table. My dinner will be Sunday for my daughter and grandson.
    Nothing decorated till Saturday night! You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabby, your table is so pretty. I love the red alstroemeria in the white vase! Your tablecloth is darling and perfect for a Valentine Table. Have a memorable Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Don't know what happened to my comment. I'll try again.
    Love your pretty tablescape. The red alstroemeria is perfect in the white vase paired with transferware tea set and delightful tablescloth. Have a fabulous Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very pretty and special for you and your sweetheart this Valentine's Day! Looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your table is beautiful, Fabby. Those white china pieces are amazing. Mix in a little transferware and you've got perfection.

    Thank you so much for joining us for Thoughts of Home on Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  27. It looks wonderful and cheery I lo e red so its my favorite day.. Thank you for sharing with love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful Fabby! Perfect for Valentines Day. Just tell Alfondro that if you ever do fall that he will just have to catch you in his arms. :) Happy Valentines and thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  29. What a wonderful Valentine table. With the most charming elements of Valentine's Day. Loving your plate stack and the adorable centerpiece.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love this Fabby- the cherubs on the heart are my favorite! The plate stack is perfect- love the reticulated pieces. Best wishes to you both for a loving Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi pretty Fabby! Oh, your table is just beautiful. Just perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for popping in to see me and I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  32. I so love your red transferware, Fabby, and love that you've used it for Valentine's, how perfect! So pretty! The cherubs in the center are just too adorable too, have a blessed Valentine's, I know you will, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fabby I love your table. The tablecloth is fantastic and I love the red transferware peeking out along with its matching coffee pot. You've done a great job setting a romantic table. Have a sweet Valentine's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Fabby you and I share a love of red transfer ware and I just adore your sweet cherub couple.

    Thank you so very much for joining Thoughts of Home on Thursday. Your presence really helped to make it very special. I hope you will return again and again.

    Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your cheerful table, Fabby. Red is such a happy color, isn't it? Love your transferware too. Such a romantic table!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your table setting is lovely - I especially like the red transfer ware.

    Thanks for Sharing Your Cup!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your centerpiece vignette Fabby! Perfect for V day!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Really loving the red! Great job.

    XO,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a pretty table Fabby! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY