Sunday, October 19, 2014

FABBY: "Little Fall Touches"


Hello sweet friends!

Now that my sweet darling grand- girls went back to their home last Thursday; besides missing them a lot, I've been cleaning, washing and putting things in order in my house.

Along the way, I also decorated here and there with 'little Fall touches' not much, but I love to see the pop of orange, it simply makes me happy!

Hope you like it.


The friends that follow me might remember  I (had to buy it) bought this gorgeous cobalt blue crystal Murano compote back in June when I lost the 'Soccer World Cup' bet!

I sprayed painted some dry little pumpkins I kept from last year... pine cones and gourds a month ago and so I placed them here.


 
I also dragged out from storage my bread dough bowl and decorated it with just pine cones of every size and some gold ones, as well.

 
I will be using it as a centerpiece for my Tksgiving table this year.
 
For the holidays I will replace the orange candle for a green, red...or a gold one.
Some small touches of Fall in the dining room buffet on my Meissen two tier server, since I always keep it here.
 
A small bouquet of sweet pansies.


Love the pansies bouquet...now that today is my birthday, lol...

In the other side of the buffet I arranged flowers in my other Meissen piece; again with some little pumpkins and gourds...and ducky, of course.

The mantel with blue and white Dutch Delft pieces.

This antique, Egyptian piece I love and is one of my very fav; it was a gift Mr. Living gave me for my birthday nine years ago, therefore, I arranged a vignette for my birthday too, which is today, as you read this post; Oct. 20th..., along with my Royal Albert October teacup that my dear Mil left me, as her own birthday was the following day from mine.

I 'm honoring her too with this small vignette. 


Everything is mostly pink for my birthday, and to honor 'Breast Cancer Month'... like the tall German urn, the vintage French soldier marmalade bowl, the 'Capodimonte' tray with putti and finally my 'Royal Albert' heirloom teacup. 



Thank you so much sweet ladies for your lovely visits, as you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely gracious hostesses for having me at their great parties...and specially to the generous and supportive ladies that honor me, featuring my posts and they are:

Ma. Elena for Tuesdays at our Home
Clairejustine for Creative Monday  

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be joining this week:

Amaze Me Monday   www.dewllings-theheartofyourhome.com
Make it Pretty Monday   www.thedeicatedhouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday   www.astrollthrulife.net
Make it Monday   http://distresseddonnadownhome.blogspot.com
The Sunday Showcase   www.bystephanielynn.com
Art Reveal and Linky Party   http://boogieboardcottage.blogspot.com
Inspire Me Monday   www.createwithjoy.com
A Return to Loveliness   www.adelightsomelife.com
Show and Share Party   http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com
Tea cups and some Favorite Things   www.marthasfavorites.com

The Pin Junky Blogiversary   http://livingthegourmet.com
Tuesday Cuppa Tea   www.antiquesandteacups.com
Bernideen's Tea Time Blog    http://blog.bernideen.com
You're Gonna Love it Tuesday   www.kathewithane.com
Tuesdays with a Twist   www.godsgrowinggarden.com
The SCOOP   www.stonegable.com
Fabulous Fall Linky Party   http://myjourneyback-myjourneyback.blogspot.com
Woe Us Wednesday   http://www.savvysouthernstyle.net
Vintage Inspiration Party   http://bec-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
What We Accomplished Wednesday   www.greenwillowpond.com

Centerpiece Wednesday   http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com
PINK Saturday   http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Saturday Show Off   http://malevikrosentradgard.blogspot.com
Anything BLUE Friday   www.thededicatedhouse.com
Metamorphosis Monday   http://betweennapsontheporch.net




















 



39 comments:

  1. Happy happy birthday
    From all of us to you.
    We wish it was our birthday
    So we could party too.
    Hip hip hooray!

    May you have a wonderful day filled with sunshine and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, dear Fabby :)
    I like you Autumn touches... especially the pine cones - so pretty! Birthday hugs from Australia♥ ~Pernilla xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪ Happy Birthday, Fabby! ♬

    You neglected to post the link to Blue Monday. Please add it so that others might find us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby- Your touches of Fall are just lovely. You have such beautiful dishes and pieces to display all your pumpkins and gourds in. Lovely all the way around! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday Dear Fabby!
    May it be a day filled of Beauty, Love and Blessings!
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Afternoon Fabby,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday to you,
    Happy Birthday dear Fabby,
    Happy Birthday to you.
    You have created some beautiful Autumn touches to your home. I love your Delft....gorgeous.
    Have a wonderful day today Fabby.
    Best Wishes as always.
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Fall décor, Fabby. I love the orange and deep blue combo. You make me lol knowing you reward yourself with something pretty when you lose on something. That sounds like me, after all, we have to make ourselves feel better, right? LOL!
    ..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Birthday, Fabby! I hope you have an amazing day. Your decorations are fabulous, as usual. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday Fabby! I pray for a wonderful year ahead for you, rich in God's blessings and mercies.
    Oh my, your home always looks so elegant. I love all your special antique and heirloom pieces.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Happy Birthday Pretty Lady..
    wishing you 100 more~!

    Love all the fall touches and vignettes.. Yours reminds me I need to decor my dough bowl..I forgot all about it lol...

    ReplyDelete

  11. Happy Birthday Pretty Lady..
    wishing you 100 more~!

    Love all the fall touches and vignettes.. Yours reminds me I need to decor my dough bowl..I forgot all about it lol...

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have such pretty things! I love the blue dish with the gold pumpkins in it, very stunning!
    Joy@ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your little vignettes Fabby and especially think the gold-sprayed pumpkins to be fabulous! Hugs to you my friend, at least the girls came by to visit you for a while right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope yopu had a "Fabby" birthday. I must confess to some envy over that beautiful chest. Love all your arrangements. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy birthday, Fabby! I like to see fall decorating like this where little seasonal touches are added to much of what's already in place. It's beautifully subtle. I hope you have a wonderful day. xxx ~ Nancy P.S. I adore your bread dough bowl. One day I will have one!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ALL so beautiful and elegant! :) Happy Birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. The orange and gold touches in your décor are perfect!! They really show off your lovely blue china, cut glass bowl and that beautiful Egyptian cabinet your hubby gave you several years ago. Happy birthday, Fabby! Wonder what wonderful surprise Mr. Living has for you this year?!! I know it will be gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! What beautiful decorations and so happy you were able to see your beautiful granddaughters!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy Birthday Fabby ... The little pumpkins look quites happy nestled amongst your lovely china pieces... I love all the beautiful eclectic autumn details that you have pulled together in your home..Can you hear me singing happy Birthday!!!!Have a beautiful day..Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy Birthday Fabby! Everything looks lovely as usual. The combination of cobalt and orange is one of my favorite color combos. Your Egyptian cabinet is just stunning! it looks like something out of King Farouk's palace.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday my friend! I, of course, love your blue cut to clear glass bowl...just beautiful! And aren't pinecones perfect for fall! The teaset in blue and white is so cute! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy happy birthday, Dear Fabby! Oh, darling, your fall touches are divine! Your blue murano compote is gorgeous with those golden pumpkins in there! Your home is always so beautiful. Hope you're having a wonderful week.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Birthday! You are sharing your birthday with us, how nice.

    I am in the middle of a mystery where the big clue is a smashed Meissen Compote in blue and white in Buckingham Palace. Now I can picture it!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday Fabby...hope you had a great one!! We share the same birthday month:-) Your Fall touches look so pretty...love all your blue and white pieces!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy Birthday Fabby! I love your Royal Albert teacup for October but then I would, as I too have one which I shared last week. It's the perfect birthday teacup for you. I like all your gourds and golden pumpkins and pine cones. Your home looks very festive for the Fall season. Thank you for joining me for tea and have a happy day.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hope your birthday was a special one! I had fun visiting and looking at all your vignettes and treasures. The pinecone centerpiece jumped out at me. I love the woodsy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love it. Fabulous as always. I have an old bread bowl like that. In storage. Bummer. I miss it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful post. I can waiti to see what you do for Thanksgiving!
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love it. Fabulous as always. I have an old bread bowl like that. In storage. Bummer. I miss it! Thanks for sharing your beautiful post. I can waiti to see what you do for Thanksgiving!
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Fabby: Happy Birthday to you dear friend. Hope you have a wonderful day. Love all your prettiest today. Blessings and good health! Martha

    ReplyDelete
  30. Dear Fabby,
    Happy Birthday to you. Your home looks always inviting. The golden pumpkins matches perfect with all the treaures in your home. Thank you for sharing.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  31. Happy belated birthday! Hope your day was as sweet to you as you are to everyone! Love your fall/autumn decor! So pretty! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  32. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Sweet friend! I am in love with your "Little Fall Touches", seriously. Your centerpiece for Thanksgiving is beautiful.

    Thank you for stopping by and your support. I really do appreciate it Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy Birthday Fabby! I love all your gorgeous fall decor. Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete

  34. Happy Birth Day to you my dear Fabby. Have a wonderful year ahead. Gorgeous fall decors. Love your blue touch in the Dinning buffet area a lot. Love and hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  35. Happy Birthday Dear Fabby. I am so glad to have met you in this blogging world.
    Blessings dear. Catherine xo

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a pleasure touring your lovely home filled with many goodies. I trust you had a very happy and blessed birthday. I have a complete set of those birthday cups in mint condition. Wish I knew someone that wanted them.

    ReplyDelete
  37. All of your vignettes are just lovely. A very happy birthday to you!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  38. Happy belated birthday Fabby! I think it is great that you decorate something special for your birthday. I'm in love with that wood dough bowl and it looks great with the pine cones! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  39. Happy belated birthday, dear Fabby!!! I hope you have a wonderful year ahead with many blessings. Your table always looks beautiful and I love the dough bowl as a centerpiece. Don't pansies just make you happy??

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY