Sunday, December 22, 2013

FABBY: Merry Christmas with Love!


Hello sweet friends!

            This post is specially to wish you, my dear and wonderful blog friends a very happy and blessed Christmas with all your dear families.

I will pray for all of you dearest blog friends to keep you safe and well and to thank God for knowing you, my life would be dry without blogging about what I love most, the home and not knowing you; because our daily visits make me sooo happy! 

All I have to do is open my 'ciber box' and I know I will find you inside it and will immediately know how you are all doing, and of course, look and get inspired learning so much from looking at all your amazing posts, about so many topics, let these be tablescaping, food, decorating, crafts, religion, etc....even if old Martha Stewart thinks we don't give out accurate recipes and info. I know it's not true, I have proved it, time and time over, as I have never learned so much from any magazine, more than I have from your fabulous posts!

Therefore, this would be my last 'Christmas 2013' table mostly to share with you my favorite holiday embroidered Spanish tablecloth I bought several years ago and where I will be setting our "Christmas Eve dinner to celebrate the coming of our Saviour The King Jesus Christ."

Lots of love and happiness this Christmas 2013, from my house to yours.

The tablecloth is made of a thick satin material and machine embroidered.

Besides the red and little green embroidery, it is also embroidered with metallic threads where the flames of the candles are and throughout the embroidery as you can see here..

A better close up. The mugs are from our past Factory.



The gold, green and red glasses are Czech-Bohemian, vintage. I broke a green one early this year at a luncheon while washing it...sniff,sniff...

Here you can appreciate the embroidery with gold metallic threads as well.





Again, many happiness and blessings this Christmas for all of you, dearest friends.
Thank you so much for your kindness.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be joining some parties, for which I thank the wonderful and gracious hostesses for having them up so close to Christmas.

Judy for Creative Monday Blog Hop at,  http://judyhjsthoughts.blogspot.com
Ramona for Inspire Me Monday at,  http://createwithjoy.blogspot.com
Motivate Me Monday at,  http://keepingitsimple.blogspot.com
Lisa for Mix it up Monday at.  http://flourmewithlove.blogspot.com
Marty for Inspire Me Tuesday at,  http://astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
Nifty Thirfty Tuesday at,  http://coastalcharm.blogspot.com
Sally for BLUE Monday at,  http://smilingsally.blogspot.com
Amaze Me Monday at,  http://dwellingstheheartofthehome.blogspot.com
Kathryn for Make it Pretty Monday at,  http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com
Sandi for 'Tea for Celebrate the Christmas Season' at,  http://sandimyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Martha for Christmas blessings this Tea cup Tuesday at,  http://marthasfavorites.blogspot.com
Tea Cup Tuesday at,  http://artfulaffirmations.blogspot.com
Kathleen for Let's Dish at,  http://cuisinekathleen.blogspot.com
Ivonne for The Scoop at,  http://stonegable.blogspot.com
Cottage Style Party at,  http://lavendergardenparty.blogspot.com
Kathe for You're Gonna Love it Tuesday at,  http://kathewithane.blogspot.com
Tuesday with a Twist at,  http://backtothebasics.blogspot.com
Wildly Original Linky Party at,  http://igottacreate.blogspot.com
Be Inspired at,  http://commonground.blogspot.com
Terri for It's a Party at,  http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.com
Cindy for Show and Tell Friday at,  http://myromantichome.blogspot.com





Between Naps On the Porch  I will be participating in Tablescape Thursday at Between Naps on thee Porch.















 






       

34 comments:

  1. Gorgeous table, Fabby! Your tablecloth is just exquisite! You truly have some of the most beautiful table decor in blogland! I wish you and your beautiful family a Very Merry Christmas! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your table cloth is very beautiful and I'm sure you will enjoy a wonderful meal around your table over the holidays. Merry Christmas to you dear Fabby. Blessings, Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas my dear blogfriend.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful table! Beautiful home and so enjoy your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are finishing the year off with another beautiful table seeting.:) Love it. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas, filled with blessings. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas, fine and kind friend! This table cloth and the one on the previous post are SO beautiful. (I also enjoyed hearing the history of the one you embroidered yourself.)

    I KNOW that all who sit 'round your table will be blessed by your gracious hospitality and all the thought and love that goes into your entertaining.

    I agree about the joys of blogging friendships. We are blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always a beautiful table you set, Fabby. I wouldn't expect any less. The tablecloth is gorgeous, aside from the embroidery, I love the satin edging. Also. I noticed the red and green glasses. They are so pretty, maybe you can show us a close up? Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family! my friend....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby,
    Exquisite detail on your tablecloth, dear friend!!!
    I also noticed the glasses and your dinnerware. . .very festive for the celebration of our Lord and Savior's Birth!!!
    Merry Christmas to you, too!
    Looking forward to hearing from you in the New Year. . .
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Fabby,
    Your words are so right about this blog reading, of a select group (not all what is out there has the same quality) is far better than any magazine! Also the fact that we personally can interact makes it stand out way above anything that a magazine could offer us.
    Your blog fits right at the top and you present it with beauty, elegance and yet always your true, compassionate and kind personality shines through without ever being snooty. You certainly have things you could brag about but no, you even show others the dignity of caring for heirloom family pieces and you still manage to pass that beauty and love for family on to the next generations. Very graciously you interweave family, culture and religion into your writing; your true passions and also the main ingredients for a happy life!
    Thank you for being true to yourself and showing your inner beauty!
    Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and you can reflect on all loved ones that no longer can join at table but they live forever in our hearts.
    Hugs an Peace to you and yours!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's sad when a loved piece breaks! Amber broke her next to the last favorite wine glass the other day. Never mind she has dozens of wine glasses - THESE were special!

    Everything looks ever so lovely and I am sure it still has the gentle Christmas fragrance of your pine and cedar!

    Wishing you a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Fabby, how utterly beautiful. I want to come to dinner at your house. So very lovely. Great job! Susan

    ReplyDelete
  12. How beautiful, Fabby. This is one of your more unique tables, and I love it!

    Merry Christmas!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I think I like this one even more than the last. I love the tablecloth. All the detailing on it. Absolutely beautiful and the red and green glasses are breath taking. Very beautiful Fabby! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a gorgeous tablecloth, and I like the blue nutcracker too. Thanks for linking in today.

    Merry Christmas and
    Happy Blue Monday, Fabby.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a beautiful table set to celebrate your holiday with family ~ may you have a blessed one ~ thanks, carol, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Merry Christmas, Dear Fabby! This tablescape is so pretty, and it is the perfect one to welcome The Lord. So pretty. I hope you and yours have. Wonderful holiday!

    xoxoxox

    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Fabby: Thank you for always giving us something beautiful to look at and enjoy. May God richly bless you this holiday season. Hugs, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabby, your table is just so pretty and festive. The satin tablecloth is lovely! Thank you for sharing and coming to tea with me all this past year. Have a beautiful holiday with your family.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous table, especially the embroidered tablecloth.
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your tablecloth is just gorgeous...you are the Queen of tablescapes in my eyes, Fabby! Have a blessed Christmas...hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh that is a gorgeous tablecloth! The way you describe it really helps. It looks luxurious!
    Your table is set beautifully. The vintage glasses really do give it a extra wonderful touch. I am sorry you broke one. Better to use and enjoy, and risk a break, than to never use for fear of it : )
    I am wishing you the most wonderful season on celebrating!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your table looks so pretty and all set for a beautiful Christmas. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a wonderful celebration you have lined up, with the gorgeous embroidered tablecloth and the lovely red dishes. I appreciate your blue and white plates on the walls too, I like blue and white china. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love your tablescapes, Fabby. They look so festive and welcoming! Have a wonderful Christmas! Dee :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your embroidered tablecloth is beautiful Fabby! I love the festive ornaments hanging on the chairs! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow! Your Christmas table is awesome FABBY! It certainly is going to be wonderful sitting around that table and having a delicious meal. I am happy to have met you through blogging and I wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Have a wonderful Christmas Fabby! Everything looks so festive. your lovely tablecloth will be the center of attention with it's beautiful embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi Fabby and what a lovely set up. The tablecloth is just gorgeous! I'm so glad I've met you in Blogland and I'm wishing you and your family a blessed Christmas,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  29. I always love seeing your beautiful home. You have the most beautiful treasures. Thank you for always sharing.

    Merry Christmas to you and all you hold dear, Fabby.♥

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful, as always...love those glasses, the tablecloth, everything!

    ReplyDelete

  31. What a beautiful post.Awesome.You have some of the finest collection and they are well preserved.Love the tablecloth.Merry Christmas to you and to your family.Love and hugs...Sujatha..:):)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Fabby what inspires me the most about you is your kindness! Your tables are beautiful, of course, but you always have something wonderful to say to everyone and that is a healing balm in the crazy world in which we live. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a gorgeous tablecloth! You set a very festive table! Thanks for linking to Let's Dish! Hope you are enjoying this holiday week!

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a beautiful Christmas table! The tablecloth is gorgeous! You also wrote such a sweet post, thank you for praying for us!

    Happy Birthday to your mother!

    Katherine

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY