Thursday, April 8, 2021

Last Easter Sunday table for a Family Luncheon

 Hello sweet ladies !

I'm late cause I changed my mind about my Easter table, as you know I love creating new tables, it makes me so happy and giddy cause of my passion for dishes, china, glasses, linens, flatware, flowers, etc. You know ! 

We were so lucky to have had our daughter and her family visiting us for the whole week before Easter Sunday.

So here is the table setting before it was a mess with me serving and everything else, you know what I mean.

Along with my creamware, reticulated china, I used my 'Easter-Egg salad plates,' that I love.

Hope you all had a great 'Easter Sunday of Resurrection,' as we did.

With that said.



             This was a real tablescape for Easter. We had our daughter Sofia and her family. We enjoyed it so much and celebrated "Resurrection Sunday" with much love.


         Whenever I use this Easter Egg salad plates people ask me about them, as much as the 'Creamware reticulated china.' 


                     The salad plates are:  'Gold Buffet - Royal Gallery.' Made in Sri Lanka. They come in a box of four. I have two boxes.




 














Thank you so much dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for their great parties.

LOVE,

FABBY

I will join this parties:


Wonderful Wednesday

www.ohmyheartsygirl.com

Tablescape Thursday

http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Grace at Home

www.impartinggrace.com

Keep in Touch

www.letsaddsprinkles.com

Vintage Charm

http://mythriftstoreaddiction.blogspot.com

Share Your Style

www.frenchethereal.net

Thursday Favorite Things Party

www.eclecticredbarn.com

Saturday Sparks Link Party

http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday

http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Funtastic Friday

http://buildingourhive.blogspot.com

Five on Friday

http://pennyspassion.blogspot.com

Home Matters Linky Party

www.modernonmonticello.com

Farmhouse Friday

www.thepaintedhinge.com

You're the Star Blog Hop

www.stonecottageadventures.com

Inspire Me Tuesday

http://astrollthrulife.net













14 comments:

  1. Hi Fabby!

    How are you? Happy Belated Easter! Your table is absolutely gorgeous! Those plates (all three) are just breathtaking. Those darling tea cups are so pretty with the pierced saucers. I also love your tablecloth and dainty napkins. I hope you are doing well, my friend; you were one of my very earliest friends in the blogging community. :)

    Take care and have a lovely weekend.

    Hugs,

    Denise at Forest Manor

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a nicely 'set' table and that looks gorgeous. The pierced china underneath your Easter egg plates is pretty, can I ask what it is? Thanks for sharing as it has given me an idea for next year. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely setting. Blue printed eggs and the plates are awesome. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Fabby,
    What a joyful setting for the special Easter celebration with your loved ones!
    How lucky for all involved.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely Easter table setting! I hope you had a wonderful dinner and wish you much joy this Easter season. He lives!
    Thanks for sharing at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2021/04/after-rain.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Beautiful tablescape! The plates are exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful table especially the egg plates. Happy Spring.
    Thelma.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Easter tablescape! Also so nice to use a light floral tablecloth. For Easter, I found a tablecloth my grandmother embroidered many, many years ago. Just love it :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful table, Fabby! How wonderful you were able to have your family visit for Easter! Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm--pinned!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Fabby, your darling Easter table is so very lovely. Wish I could dine and visit with you. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Una deliciosa mesa para celebrar la Pascua y además tan bien acompañada. Los platos calados preciosos y los decorados con huevos perfectos.El colorido de los tulipanes y la oportunidad de esos conejitos. Una mesa maravillosa como nos tienes acostumbrados. Un beso

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your Easter Egg plates are beautiful. So glad you got a chance to celebrate the holiday. #HomeMattersParty

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabby,
    What a lovely tablescape for Easter!!I adore all of your dishes which are so pretty!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comments !! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome creation. Love the pretty table:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY