Thursday, October 17, 2019

An Autumn Luncheon for Eight


Hello sweet friends !

So I took some pics for my last post as we are going next week to Miami for the birth of our granddaughter Leonela. She will be our Alexandra's second baby girl. Maxima the eldest is almost four years old.

This table setting is created for eight guests and I started by featuring the pumpkin soup we love and the second course will be a pot roast with some other goodies.

I used my blue and white transferware I haven't in a while on top of dear MIL's beautiful hand-crochet tablecloth that needed to be showed off too, as I haven't set a table in quite some time and I love it.

I will try to post our Thanksgiving Day from Miami.

Big hugs !


I decided to go with my blue and white transferware plates for this Autumn luncheon for eight.

I placed a couple of cute "hedgehogs" here on this setting as they seem to be on style lately as pets and my 12 year old grand Cayetana has a real one and it's so adorable and tiny.
She sleeps all day long hiding underneath her blankets and starts walking at night, lol..

The luncheon menu starts with pumpkin cream-soup a favorite of all.

I also set this Autumn Luncheon table on top of dear MIL's gorgeous crochet tablecloth I was lucky to inherit from her.

 I decided to place two chargers in each place, the pink which is a larger one, along with the cobalt blue charger, blue transferware dinner plate and white French, soup bowl.

The goblets I used for this blue table are: Czech pink and purple wine glasses, paired with pink and purple water glasses. You can see them here.

One of the pair of "hedgehogs" I placed on this 'Autumn luncheon' setting.

The second "hedgehog" is hiding underneath some dry Fall Leaves in the blue antique bowl from hubby's grandmother.




I added my October 'Royal Albert teacup' I also inherited from my Mother in Law who's birthday was Oct. 21 and mine is Oct. 20... this sunday. 



Thank you so much dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their wonderful parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:


Vintage Charm Party
www.ourhopefulhome.com

Grace at Home
www.imsprtinggrace.com

Share Your Style
www.frenchetherial.net

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Home Matters Linky Party
www.lifewithlorelai.com

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com

Saturday Sparks Link Party
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Love Your Creativity Link Party
www.lifeandlinda.com

Create Bake Make Party
www.acrosstheboulevard.com

Over the Moon Linky Party
www.eclecticredbarn.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

All About Home
www.commonground-do.com

You're the Star
www.godsgrowunggarden.com

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Farm Fresh Tuesdays
www.theselfsufficienthomeacre.com

Celebrate Your Story Link Party
www.zucchinisisters.com

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

Share Your Style
www.frenchethereal.net

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com


14 comments:

  1. Dearest Fabby,
    Very lovely Autumn lunch you prepared and those hedgehogs are too cute!
    Wishing you a safe journey and hope all goes well.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely table. The tablecloth is gorgeous!

    Jocelyn
    https://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous table!The crocheted tablecloth made me swooooon!Magnificent!Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue and white is always lovely. Love the hedgehog peeking out of your centerpiece; so cute! I was admiring your chairs also and the table cloth. Very nice setting for your guests, Fabby! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No one setsa table like you do, Fabby. I am sure your guests are thrilled to be part of your luncheons. God bless you-have a wonderful weekend. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. You set such a pretty table Fabby. Enjoy Miami and good luck with the birth of the baby. Thanks for the visit to my blog and your sweet comment. Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely table, Fabby! That is a GORGEOUS tablecloth from your MIL. Did she crochet it? I've crocheted a number of things, but I've never attempted anything so intricate. Lucky you to have gotten it! And since it's the 20th -- Happy Birthday!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabby,
    Another beautiful tablescape and I LOVE your tablecloth!!!! So pretty!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! I did have a good time decorating for Fall and Halloween this year..I think it was because I as not able to decorate for the different Holidays and Seasons since the early part of the year but now that I had my knee surgery, I am good to go!!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Fabby, oh pumpkin soup sounds so delicious! love your lovely blue and white transferware and that crocheted tablecloth. Praying you have a wonderful trip for the baby's arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Fabby, everything is, as always gorgeous!
    xoxo Dolly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very Pretty! Thanks for sharing on Farm Fresh Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabby,
    Your blue & white dinnerware is strikingly accented with the hues of Autumn!
    That tablecloth is absolutely gorgeous!
    Anxious to see photos of your newest Grand Girl!
    Belated Happy Birthday!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely table setting. I love the tablecloth and pumpkin soup is a favourite of mine also.
    Happy belated birthday and enjoy the arrival of your new grandchild. Thelma..

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY