Saturday, June 15, 2019

Happy Father's Day 2019 !


Hello sweet friends !

I just realized it's "Father's Day" this Sunday, therefore I created a table for four with Alejandro's favorite china, the "Blue Danube" or onion china and he also gifted me for our 36th. Anniversary. I too love it and it is one of my favorites as well.

I hope you all have a wonderful "Father's Day" celebrating the 'King of the Home.' 

If some of you are still blessed to have a dad, enjoy a double very, very happy Father's Day.



I created my Father's Day table setting using hubby's ties as napkins and his favorite wines as centerpiece... and as centerstage his favorite china, the "Blue Danube" he gifted me for our 36th. Anniversary.
Venetian stemware for water and wine.

On white lace type placemats I started with my German chargers and on top of it dinner and salad plates from my 'Onion china,' topping it with crystal sherbets for 'Shrimp Ceviche.'









Of course, hubby's pretty silk ties are just for the pics, lol...





Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their wonderful parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will join:

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com


Saturday Sparks Link Party
http://piecedpastimes.blogspot.com

Dishing it & Digging it Link Party
www.lifeandlinda.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME
http://mariaelenasdesigns.blogspot.com

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com




























10 comments:

  1. Dearest Fabby,
    Lovely setting and funny to read about the Blue Danube porcelain pattern here, having just been on a Danube cruise.
    Wishing you and Alejandro a happy Father's Day tomorrow!
    My Dad ended up in the hospital today, with too much liquid in his lungs... Will visit him tomorrow afternoon.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and classic dishes!The header is stunning too!Always a pleasure stopping by...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative Father's Day table!! The ties made it!! I'm surprised by Father's Day - I didn't realize it was this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blue and white placesettings Fabby. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabby,
    I love the dishes and the use of silk ties!! So pretty and perfect for Father's Day!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby, this is a lovely impromptu table. I showed it to my husband who loves to collect ties -- and he was adamant that I NOT do the same thing, lol!
    Sandra @ Dinner at Eight

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat idea using the ties for Father’s Day! Love the dishes and how you used the lace doily on top of the charger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet table Fabby and great idea using hubby's ties! BRILLIANT IDEA! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. A mesa posta ficou linda.
    Ameia a ideia de usar as gravatas. Ficou show.
    bjs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby,
    Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by , my friend!!
    Hugs.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY