Monday, May 6, 2019

An Afternoon Branch-Tea Party for Mother's Day


Hello sweet friends !

I wasn't going to do any table for Mother's Day been that mother will not come home this Sunday, but yes, I will make a Brunch-Tea in the afternoon.

I created a table using this lovely happy floral vintage Asian china. The vintage dinner plates are not so big, therefore are perfect for a brunch or tea. I used my everyday china dinner plates rimmed in yellow and green to make it more for a Spring setting.

I love this china I bought so many years ago, around 35 years ago. The flowers are orange, pink, greenery, butterflies, etc.

The small sherbet is for an Italian type of ice and then every body will just serve themselves.

Hope you like it and Happy Mother's Day 2019 coming up.



I used the dinner plates from our everyday dishes as chargers. One in green and one in yellow for the touch of Spring and on top the salad plate from my vintage Oriental china.

The sherbets are for serving some Italian fruit ice at the beginning of the Tea-branch for Mother's Day.







Here you can appreciate how pretty the floral and butterflies Oriental vintage china is.



The flower arrangement was done in my mom's white soup tureen.

Here a "Lambrusco Rosso" light 'Italian' drink we ladies love.



In the background you can see the teacups and tea set ready for tea to be served, along with an Oriental tea box. 

The tea set from the china is one of my favs !








However you celebrate "Mother's Day 2019," I so wish you a blessed, wonderful and happy day.

Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day !

Thanking the lovely hostesses for their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY


Tea Party Blog
Http://romary-thyme.blogspot.com


Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedmonday.com

OUR HOME AWAY FROM HOME
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.stonecottageadventures.com

Oh My HEARTSY Girls Wonderful Wednesday
www.ohmyheartsygirl.com

Talk of the Town
http://knickoftime.net

Home and Garden Thursday
www.adelightsomelife.com

Share Your Style
www.frenchethereal.net

Tablescape Thursday
http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Grace at Home
www.impartinggrace.com

"Anything Goes" Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com





11 comments:

  1. I'm concerned about your mother. Saying a prayer for her as you have prayed for so manuy of our mothers over the years.
    Your table settings and tea sets are always so pretty.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Lovely. I love the flower arrangement in the soup tureen. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful dishes and stunning centerpiece!Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dearest Fabby,
    Your vintage oriental china is so lovely and I love the Greek key pattern all around it and the work around three of its flowers as it perfectly matches the crocheted lace edging of your placemats! You REMAIN the Queen of Table Setting; always so elegant and the detailed touches stand out.
    Sorry that your Mother cannot come home this Sunday. Hope she has improved though!
    Sending you hugs and happy Mother's Day to your Mother, you and your daughters!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely china pattern. I love the design of the flowers and the little butterflies. I love how the flowers look in your mother’s soup tureen. So sorry about your mom. I pray for her comfort and yours during these trying times. Big hugs, Happy Mother’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The setting is so beautiful and I love the flowers.
    http://chicfromhair2toe.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby,
    A perfect Mother's Day tablescape!
    I love how the flora, fresh fruit and stemware compliment your dinnerware choice!
    This is filled to the brim with Spring inspiration!
    Happy (belated) Mother's Day!
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  8. A perfectly lovely Spring table with exquisite china. You've got just the right touch for a memorable Mother's Day, Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learn something new from every one of your tables, and here I have learned to use my white soup tureen as a vase. It looks absolutely beautiful here! I also love your dishes. I've not seen a lot of china with a yellow pattern. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY