Sunday, December 17, 2017

Remembering Some Past Christmas Tables


Hello sweet friends!

I can't believe that Christmas 2017 is barely a week away  and thus the year 2017 will be over in less then two weeks and I'm so thankful to have belonged another year in the wonderful family of blogland.

Although I haven't met any of you in person, I feel I've known you for ever... and in a way I do, I see your lovely and warm faces every day when I open my blog page and of course your forever talent and inspiration, this been, cooking, decorating, tablescaping and specially your kindness and generosity when you visit me and leave me such amazing comments, that forever make me happy and it's the motor that inspires me to continue blogging, just when I feel I've lost my will and inspiration... there you are! 

Thank you so much again.

I am sharing this week before Christmas some of my past "Christmas Holiday" tablescapes, there are many more as I am blogging next January seven years.

Wishing you a very Merry, Happy and Blessed Christmas along with your dear families. From my part I'm sending each and everyone of you my love and appreciation.







At my daughter Sofia's house for C'mas two years ago. Tea set made at our past ceramic company.








In the kitchen








Here we are with Mr. Living two years ago at our daughter Sofia's for Christmas.

Again, I wish you and your families a wonderful Christmas Holiday and may God bless everyone of you, always !

LOVE,
FABBY

I will join:

Tuesdays Cuppa Tea
www.antiquesandteacups.info

Dishing it & Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com

Amaze Me Monday
www.dwellings-theheartofyourhome.com

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse.com


Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.com

Tuesdays at Our Home
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

The SCOOP
http://confessionsofaplateaddict.blogspot.com

Tuesday with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Talk of the Town
http://knickoftime.net

The Homemaking Party
www.classichomemaking.com


Wow Us Wednesday
www.savvysouthernstyle.net

Foodie Friday and Everything else
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Anything Goes Pink Saturday
http://howsweetthesoind.typepad.com

Saturday Blog Link Party
www.sunnysimplelife.com

Bouquet of Talent Party
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

 














31 comments:

  1. And a very Merry Christmas to you! What a blessing you have been to so many and to me personally as ypu have prayed for all your readers. Your home is as gracious as you are! Your gift of hospitality extends all the way through your blog and touches every visitor to your pages. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Wow! Your Christmas tables are fabulous. I enjoyed every one of your tables.
    You will soon have another table for the past. Thank you for sharing your beautiful home and family.
    Joyously,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty are the table settings Fabby, and what a great picture of you and your husband. May you and your family also have a very Blessed and Merry Christmas!!


    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!How inspiring!Stunning Christmas tablescapes!Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh thank you Fabby for sharing your tables with us. I enjoyed looking at each one. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby, how I enjoyed seeing your round-up of beautiful tablescapes! Wow almost seven years of blogging, congrats. What a beautiful photo of you and your hubby. Merry Christmas and may the joy of the birth of Jesus fill your hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them all Fabby but that first one with the Deer I absolutely love! Merry Christmas to you dear lady. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, Fabby! You always set such a beautiful table no matter the holiday. Christmas is extra special though...and you have such wonderful china to make a new and different table every year. God bless you and your dear husband this Christmas and New Years and in the upcoming years.
    Merry Christmas- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour ma chère Fabby,

    Un très joli patchwork de tables de noël... C'est tellement un bonheur que d'admirer l'élégance et le bon goût que tu as déployé pour les réaliser.
    Merci pour partage.

    "Chaque jour est unique, chaque année est une promesse de joies et de découvertes.
    Que 2018 soit pour toi une année spéciale, que des milliers de petites joies viennent embellir ta vie. »

    Gros bisous et joyeuses fêtes ❄️❄️ ☃️☃️ ❄️❄️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Fabby! It's been so long. As always your tables offer so much inspiration. I still love the pieces that you all produced at your own company. Beautiful design work. So excited for Christmas this year. Merry Christmas! Cherry Kay

    ReplyDelete
  11. It’s always a treat to see your gorgeous table settings and to get to see some of your beautiful Christmas tables in one post is extra special! I’m wishing your and your family a very blessed and merry Christmas! Zenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all such beautiful tables, Fabby. They vary so much, one from the other. I would have difficulty trying to pick a favourite. They are all winners. Have a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dearest Fabby,
    Lovely compilation of your always elegantly set Christmas tables.
    Stay safe during this season and enjoy your family.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas Fabby! Very festive and creative for Christmas. Have a wonderful time with your family. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your tables and dishes are beautiful, Fabby! Merry Christmas blessings to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dear Fabby: And there are all those fabulous table setting lined up one after the other. Which one shall we sit at? Ha! I love them all Fabby and I also see lovely green grass right out your window but it is sure Christmas inside. Thanks for sharing and linking your lovely talent and flair!

    ReplyDelete
  17. All tables are beautiful and festive with your touch Fabby. Feast to the eyes. Merry Christmas to you and to your family. Sending lots of love to you. Hugs Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How festive! I always enjoy seeing your beautiful table settings. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh Fabby. I loved this post. Thank you for linking at The Fabulous Party.
    I have chosen your post to feature this time!
    Here's the link to my Happy Homemaker Monday post.
    http://myjourneyback-thejourneyback.blogspot.com/2017/12/happy-homemaker-monday-christmas-day.html
    The link is up come back this week and party with us!
    Hope you had a grand Christmas!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Buon Natale Fabby!🎄
    I love your tables😍
    Etta

    ReplyDelete
  21. How beautiful! Merry Christmas and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. A late Merry Christmas to you and your family and a wonderful New Year... all you Christmas tables past are lovely. With love Janice

    ReplyDelete
  23. Happy Pink Saturday, my dear Fabby. Thank you for your friendship, and for always making Pink Saturdays special.

    It's a good thing you didn't say I had to choose a favorite because every setting is beautiful. You always set an exquisite table.

    This post is being featured in my Pink Saturday post this week as "the one with the most clicks". Everyone loved it.♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hola Fabby,

    Todas son hermosas. You have flair for setting a beautiful table dear friend.

    I hope you had a beautiful Christmas. Wishing you a blessed and happy 2018.


    Abrazos,

    Janet
    rosemary-thyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous my friend!! You have the most beautiful tables!

    I just stopped by to wish you a Happy New Year. Blessings to you and your family in 2018.

    Love, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  26. You need tⲟ be a partt of а contest for ߋne of the beѕt blogs ⲟn the
    web. I am ɡoing tⲟ highly recommend tһis site!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues.
    It was definitely informative. Your website is very useful.
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Can I simply just say what a comfort to discover a person that truly knows what
    they're discussing on the web. You definitely understand how to bring an issue to light and make it important.
    A lot more people need tto look aat thiis and understand this side
    of your story. I was surprised you aren't more popular given that you definitely poossess
    the gift.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY