Friday, December 19, 2014

FABBY: CHRISTMAS Kitchen Tour 4


Hello sweet friends!

Here is my Kitchen Tour, which now I am having my daughter, mother hubby and me for tea, ice-cream and brownies... We are starting the sugar fix these days for the holidays.

I am baking away for 'food gifts' too...of course, we try everything before I take them to their destination, lol!

Ok, here is the kitchen all ready for guests and for the most beautiful time of the year...

"!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.! "
 
I always have to have tea in my red transferware for the holidays.


The Christmas sherbets for ice cream were made at our Former Ceramic. Co.









The friends that follow me have seen our sky light stain glass in the kitchen before with red roses, so it's perfect for the holidays.


This station is for the lovers of coffee, like my daughter...actually, I love it too, but I do like my teas as well.

I love the silly little Santa clock with skinny legs, lol (at your upper right) and it's one of the things that make me smile the most when I'm around the kitchen.

Some of you might remember that I explained that I have kept this old rustic wooden table for our kitchen nook and was from our farm, some 35 years old.
Alejandro wants to replace it, but I'm not sure.


My centerpiece along with the brownies and strawberries and cherries at left.

In the window sill some of my huge collection of Christmas mugs...I love mugs!
I have old mugs in a carton box cause really, taking much more out?!




 



Thank you so much for your wonderful visits, I love you all my friends and that's why you have made my day, days, weeks, months and this year that's almost over.

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.
Specially to the wonderful hostesses that honor me by featuring me at their wonderful parties.

Dee for SNICKERDOODLE SUNDAY   www.meatloafandmelodrama.com

Maria Elena for  TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME   http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com


Merry Christmas to all of you.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will be joining:

Saturday Show Off   http://malevikrosentradgard.blogspot.com
Home Sweet Home   http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com
PINK Saturday   http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com
Tablescape Thursday   http://betweennapsontheporch.net
Make it Pretty Monday   www.thededicatedhouse.com
Inspire Me Tuesday   www.astrollthrulife.net
Saturday Sparks Party   http://peacedpastimes.blogspot.com
Snickerdoodle Sunday   www.meatloafandmelodrama.com
Chain Linky CLIMB   www.godsgrowinggarde.com
DIYs Showcase   www.vmg206.com

The Bouquet of Talent   www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com
Silver Pennies Sunday   www.findingsilverpennies.com
Amaze me Monday   www.dwellings-theheartofyurhome.com
Make it Monday    http://distresseddonnadownhome.blogspot.com
MMM#257 Block Party   www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com
Metamorphosis Monday   http://betweennapsontheporch.net
A Return to Loveliness   www.adelightsomelife.com
TUESDAY AT OUR HOME   http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
THE SCOOP
Anita- Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Debbie-Confessions of a Plate Addict
Yvonne-Stone Gable
Suzy-Worthing Court

Turn it up Tuesday    www.godsgrowinggarden.com
Wordless Wednesday   www.createjoy.com
Wordless Wednesday   www.oneartsygirl.com
Le Cheteau des Fleurs    www.lechateaudesfleurs.com
Wake up Wednesday   www.godsgrowinggarden.com
The Homemaking Party   www.hopeineveryseason.com
Wow us Wednesday   www.savvysouthernstyle.com
Wake up Wednesday   http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com
Creative Ways Linky party   www.posedperfection.com
Vintage Inspiration Party   http://knickoftime.net









 



















 



38 comments:

  1. Fabby your Christmas kitchen looks so pretty!! I love your centerpiece and all the pretty vignettes you created on your counters...let's just say I love it all!! Wish I was there to have tea and brownies with you... Merry Christmas my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning display! That Santa clock is a winner.
    You must be a magician at storing all these lovely items. One day you must share some of your secrets about how you do this. I would be quivering with apprehension because something lovely might get chipped.

    ReplyDelete


  3. Lovely presentation Fabby. Your kitchen looks festive.I can feel the love. It's a grand Christmas kitchen. Merry Christmas to you and to your family dear Fabby. Love Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabby, your tea table is beautiful. I love the sherbet bowls! The Santa clock makes me smile, too. What a nice view from your kitchen window.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Fabby I love your Christmas kitchen
    so festive and cute and lovely
    Merry Christmas!!!!
    Blessing
    Isora
    XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just looked through your kitchen and den posts and must say you're home is decorated perfectly for Christmas!! The den is so cozy and those newly reupholstered chairs look beautiful. Your kitchen is so pretty, too. I especially like how you decorated that little star muffin pan! So clever! And that Santa clock would make me smile, too!! Merry Christmas to you and your family, Fabby!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby I just read your last 2 post. Very beautiful. Love your tree and your kitchen. Cute snowman mug and love the red transfer ware. Hope you and your family have a very blessed Christmas.

    Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful. You always do the most gorgeous tablesettings. I adore the view out your window, it is magnificent. I think my very favorite vignette is that precious cupcake tin decorated with candles, a tiny tree and christmas balls. How fabulous and genius is that. Merry Christmas and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely lovely, Fabby! There is something special about red and white transferware this time of year, isn't there? I love the old table from your farm! Convince him that it is too charming to get rid of! ❤❤❤
    Love your display of treats, everything looks so festive (and yummy)! Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just as beautiful as I imagined it would be!!! It would be hard to get me OUT of your kitchen!! That view through your window is amazing!! Of all that beauty and eye candy - my favorite is the muffin tin used to display your candles and tiny decorations!! I LOVE it!!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Merry Christmas Fabby. I hope you and yours have a beautiful day. I love your kitchen, especially the windows. I am just going to have to buy myself some red transfer ware...I love it. Blessings to you., xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Fabby your kitchen is wonderful! So festive and pretty! Love all the red and white transferware and especially the teapots! Merry Christmas my friend!
    Miss Bloomers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your kitchen is beautiful for Christmas, Fabby...and just think---next year there will be one more little visitor to take it all in! Love the Santa Clock. It is just so pretty. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dearest Fabby,
    Your great looking Christmas atmosphere kitchen, no doubt will produce lovely sweets for gift giving!
    Enjoy this magical time of the year.
    Hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your kitchen decor, Fabby -- cozy, bright and very festive! Thanks for sharing, and I wish you a very merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Precious Fabby,
    So inviting. If I am just around the block, I never say no to your invitation.

    Love all your treasure and you know it, LoL* I see that you have the cups that I also have which are standing at the window. They not expensive but very festive, that is what I love.

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope to see you soon.

    Hugs,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Precious Fabby,
    So inviting. If I am just around the block, I never say no to your invitation.

    Love all your treasure and you know it, LoL* I see that you have the cups that I also have which are standing at the window. They not expensive but very festive, that is what I love.

    Hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

    Merry Christmas to you and yours and hope to see you soon.

    Hugs,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete
  18. A wonderful, happy Christmas kitchen :-) Love the sky light stain glass! I especially notice the pretty greenish plate at the kitchen sink...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabby, it's fun to see your festive kitchen. Love the centerpiece of pine cones and apples. All the goodies look tempting. My favorite thing in your kitchen is the wall of children's art. '-)
    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful table, beautiful kitchen, beautiful house! Merry Christmas! Fabby.....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your kitchen is so festive and inviting, Fabby. I love all of your pretty dishes. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  22. FAbulous - but what else could it be, right Fabby?!!
    What a warm and welcoming spot. Your table is lovely. Those sherbet bowls are stunners - what a place you must have had!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Fabby, I apologize for not being over here but have been so crazy busy this holiday season I have missed alot of blogs!!! Your kitchen looks BEAUTIFUL! I love the Santa clock too! Also how you did the basket centerpiece, so clever. I think my favorite thing is the muffin tin with candles and ornaments:):) Wishing you a very merry and blessed Christmas my friend. XO, Pinky PS, will be back later to see more of your posts, I promise!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Witaj - Pieknie udekorowane mieszkanko - wspaniałe zdjęcia - - pozdrawiam serdecznie

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your kitchen is wonderful; so festive and cheery. I love your table setting; the red transferware is so charming. And I must say the view through your windows is amazing! Have a very Merry Christmas with your family, Fabby. xxx ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabby, your kitchen looks so cozy, and perfect for sitting with a cup of tea and a sweet treat, enjoying your beautiful view. I love all the things you have from your ceramic factory, and those sherbet bowls are no exception!
    Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and blessings to you dear friend. xo Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  27. Absolutely wonderful :-)

    Merry Christmas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Now that is the Christmas Spirit talking. Everything looks lovely, can I join you :).
    Merry Christmas from your friends at www.craftyspices.com please come and share via our little linky party.

    ReplyDelete
  29. What great photos FAbby, you have such lovely dishes and set up beautifully!!! Thank you for stopping y to share this week!!! Merry Christmas!!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh and I love the muffin pan center piece with the decoration and candles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Piękna jest radość w święta, ciepłe są myśli o bliskich. Niech pokój, miłość i szczęście dotyczy dzisiaj, Was wszystkich. Radosnych Świąt z marzeniami i pięknego Nowego Roku 2015 życzy Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  32. Everything looks so pretty, love your table setting :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. What a stunning kitchen and that looks like a very tempting tea

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Stopping by from Turn It Up Tuesday. Beautiful display. The colors are warm and inviting and get you a festive mood. Hope you had a Merry Christmas and wishing you a Blessed New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Every single little detail is just stunningly beautiful!!
    Happy New Year!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  36. Wow Fabby! Your Christmas kitchen is amazing and I especially love your basket full of pine cones and apples. Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY...
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hello Fabby, your kitchen is absolutely beautiful and vibrant with your Christmas decor - love it! I will be featuring your post in this week's A Return to Loveliness,
    I do appreciate you - have a Happy New Year!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabby everything looks great! Happy New Year! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY