Monday, November 17, 2014

FABBY: Blue and White for Thanksgiving 2014


Hello sweet friends!

    I don't have transfer ware in brown, but I will be in the look out, so I can start a 'new color' collection, as I do have plenty dinnerware in blue and a big tea set for 12 place settings in the red.

I've never set a table with my blue and white for Thanksgiving, except with my others with oranges and Fall colors before, but Alejandro just loves the blue, so I thought this year I will go for it.

Here it is, I hope you like the blue and white for Thanksgiving 2014 and all the way from here I'm already wishing all of you a wonderful and blessed day and weekend of Thanks.



My blue and white Thanksgiving table for 2014

The wooden dough bowl as centerpiece decorated with just pinecones and flanked by my two amber Portuguese candle holders, for an Autumn touch.

Amber Italian wine glasses paired with blue water glasses.
Silver Fall leaves napkin rings.

This pretty pattern is 'The Queen's Silver Jubilee, 1977.' Staffordshire, England.

This one is so pretty! Enoch-Wedgwood, 'Asiatic Pheasants'

I love this salad or entree plate! Johnson Brothers-INDIES

Always a classic-'Liberty Blue.'

Silver Fall leaves napkin holders

The 'Royal Mail'

Great for serving the turkey in this 15-inch 'Friendly Village' platter; a find from a couple of months ago.



For the veggie salad in the 'Friendly Village' tureen, or wild rice with pinecones, or even the stuffing.
Here is another shape of a Fall leaf napkin ring.
 Glass and pewter water pitcher; to blend with the pewter chargers and bread plates...and of course, my 'Reed and Barton' flatware.


Some of the pinecones are sprayed painted in gold for a little glitter.


Enoch Wedgwood-'Woodland' stack of plates at your left, along with my mud 'Ducky.'

There is so much to be thankful to our 'Lord Jesus Christ,' specially for our family, for our wonderful friends, including all of you my bloggy pals...for our health, the food in our tables and the house we live in...and so much more we have in the material sense that satisfies our daily needs.'

'Thank you so much dear God' and keep blessing all our families and friends.'

Thank you so much for your sweet and kind visits my friends, as you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.
I specially thank the generous and supportive hostesses; I'm honored to be featured at their memes.

My Kitchen was featured in a tour at: "Oh My Heartsie Girl"...beautiful blog party.

Thank you so much sweet Karren, I am very grateful, as this is my first tour featured!

Here is the link if you'd like to see: http://ohmyheartsiegirl.com/sunday-home-kitchen-tour-ecuador-recipe/





                                                      LOVE,
                                                     FABBY

I will be joining this week:

BLUE Monday   http://smilingsally.blogspot.com
BLUE for Tea Time   http://sandymyyellowdoor.blogspot.com
Tuesday Cuppa Tea   www.antiquesandteacups.info
Inspire Me Tuesday   www.astrollthrulife.net
Make it pretty Monday   www.thededicatedhouse.com
The Sunday Showcase   www.bystephanielynn.com
A Return to Loveliness   www.adelightsomelife.com
Teacup Tuesday   www.marthasfavorites.com
Friends Sharing Tea   http://blog.bernideen.com
Share Your Cup Thursday   http://jannolson.blogspot.com

Le Chateau des Fleurs   www.lechteaudesfleurs.com
Show and Share   http://linda-coastalcharm.com
TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME   http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com
The SCOOP   http://confessionsofaplateadict.blogspot.com
You're Gonna Love it   www.kathewithane.com
Tuesday with a Twist   www.godsgrowinggarden.com
Create with Joy   www.createwithjoy.com
What We Accomplished Wednesday   www.greenwillowpond.com
What's it Wednesday   http://ivyandelephants.blogspot.com
Tablescape Thursday    http://betweennapsontheporch.net

Wow Us Wednesday   www.savvysouthernstyle.net
Wake up Wednesday   http://sewcraftyangel.blogspot.com
Vintage Inspiration Party   http://bec4-beyondthepicketfence.blogspot.com
Centerpiece Wednesday   http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com
Home and Garden Thursday   www.adelightsomelife.com
Share Your Cup Thursday   http://jannolson.blogspot.com
Wildly Original Party   http://igottacreate.blogspot.com
Grace at Home   www.impartinggrace.com
It's a Party   http://acreativeprincess.blogspot.com
Home Sweet Home   http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

SATURDAY SHOW OFF   http://malevikrosentradgard.blogspot.com
Show and Tell Friday   http://romantichome.blogspot.com
Say G'Day Link Party   www.natashainoz.com
Junkin Joe Party   http://thecottagemarket.com
Simple Saturday Blog Hop   www.sunnysimplelife.com
CLIMB Party Link Party   www.godsgrowinggarde.com 
A Bouquet of Talent   www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com

  
 






























46 comments:

  1. Fabby your table looks beautiful!! Love the blue and white dishes and I love your dough bowl filled with pinecones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabby, this is making my heart sing. I created a Pinterest Board with blue and white inspiration for autumn. Love this. I'm off to add some of these to my board.
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful celebration together at this fabulous blue and white Thanksgiving table.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Fabby! I love all transferware, but I am a blue and white person! Your table is lovely! I love the contrast of the orangey red tulip lights! We do have so much to be thankful for. Thanks for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fabby,

    You are super organized! Your table looks so festive.

    Thanks for playing today.

    Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your table in blue is just lovely, Fabby! I love all the different patterns and the silver leaf napkin holders. A special table for your loved ones. Thank you for sharing and joining me for tea. Enjoy your week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your table looks fantastic... I love your centerpiece... the dough bowl filled to overflowing with pine cones. And Blue and White is and has been my favorite for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all patterns of blue transferware, Fabby, and look so pretty for Thanksgiving. Your dough bowl looks festive with the pinecones and orange candles. I love your red transferware in your header,too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your blue and white table is gorgeous! I found some blue transferware dishes this past Summer that I haven't use yet. You're giving me great ideas. Love the candle holders and the cute napkin rings.
    Take care my friend! Feliz dia de Accion de Gracias desde ya. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Fabby, your table is absolutely stunning. I love it all. So beautiful. The mix of the blue china is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabby, I like your blue/white combinations. I have a set of blue heron ware. I have used it a few times...but need to get it out more too. Blessings for a great holiday. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  11. The blue is beautiful and looks lovely in your thanksgiving tablescape. Wish I had my table plans ready but not yet :) our plans include 14 children thus year. I am borrowing a couple of benches to squeeze them all around the kitchen table. Should be interesting !

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the outside-the-box take on this beautiful table! It's gorgeous. Each element compliments the other, and those blue water glasses are to die for, so pretty! Love your closing....have a wonderful blessed holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely beautiful Fabby!

    Smiles~
    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dear Fabby, thank you so much for the beautiful Thanksgiving blessing. We do have so much to be thankful for! Now your table is so beautiful. I've been seeing the blue and white dishes with touches of orange for Thanksgiving this year. I've thought about using my Blue Willow. We'll see. Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think your blue and white Thanksgiving table is just gorgeous Fabby! Your dough bowl filled with pine cones is a perfect centerpiece for the holiday....hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  16. I loved seeing your kitchen again in the feature, love your view of the river.
    Your table looks beautiful. I especially noticed the ducks, as we have two I could put on our table. Now why didn't I think of that?? Love the tureen and all your beautiful blue and white. I have the asiatic pheasant pattern in red -- love it.
    We do indeed have much to be grateful for.
    Have a wonderful week, dear Fabby!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dearest Fabby,
    You again pulled off a very lovely table setting in blue and white for Thanksgiving. Indeed, we all have so much to be thankful for!
    Sending you hugs,
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Fabby: Love the blue and white table you have set for Thanksgiving. Your table looks wonderful. Have a great week. Thank you so much for praying for my son. I can never thank you enough. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your beautiful blues! The table you are setting is divine! Always a pleasure to say hello. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome table Fabby. Just beautiful. Great collection of table wares. love them all. love and hugs sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello! Your table looks stunning, as usual. Love the tray of pine cones. Have a blessed holiday :)
    Shawn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving, Dear Fabby!
    May the blessings surrounding your table on this day live in your hearts forever.
    Yes, we always have so much to be thankful. The Beauty, even that we're able to create around it is not only a privilege but a blessing. That you make it grander with lovely touches and so elegant setting.
    So thankful for having you sharing it with us,
    Teresa

    Amber Portuguese candle holders? Really? Count me in :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Fabby,

    Wow I love your blue China for Thanksgiving 2014! Beautiful and stunning as usual! Wishing you and your family a wondefu Thanksgiving!
    Hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMGosh how gorgeous is your table!!! Your blue and white table came out stunning! What a wonderful combination with the pops of orange. So pretty and such attention to deatail. Fabby your table is over the top!
    XO Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  25. Fabby, your collection of blue and white transferware is beautiful...and it makes such a lovely Thanksgiving table. I spotted the little mallad covered tureen right off...I have the same ones and the large tureen. It has been great weather for ducks and geese, here...icy cold!
    Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete

  26. Fabulous of course,I dream about our blue and white transferware dishes LOL of course the red and white comes in next

    I am using brown and white this year

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a gorgeous tablescape..the blue and white with the amber tulip candles set such a beautiful ambience... It's so lovely to see the use of silver accessories... Rich and beautiful ... Perfect for the Thanksgiving season...HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty blue and white Thanksgiving decor, I especially love the blue glasses, I collect blue glass so they always catch my eye! :)

    ReplyDelete

  29. That is a beautiful comment from a gorgeous lady. I respect your love and affection and be thankful for your beautiful comments that you leave always. It's a big big encouragement to me dear Fabby. It's wonderful to know you too and thanks to blog land.With Love.Sujatha:)

    ReplyDelete
  30. wow, was für eine wundervolle dekoration!!! danke für die inspirationen!!! liebe grüße von angie aus deutschland

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh, Fabby, be still my heart! This table is exquisite! As I scrolled down your blog, I kept, "oohing and aahing" at each new patterned plate as it appeared. Your guests should be thrilled to be seated at such a beautiful setting. Bravo!! And Happy Thanksgiving!! Rosie @ The Magic Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh, Fabby, What a beautiful prayer! We are kindred spirits.

    Your table is equally beautiful and creative full of lovely details. Love your dough bowl full of pine cones and I have very partial to blue and white transferware!

    May your Thanksgiving be especially blessed this year.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Blue and white is a refreshing change! I am in love with those leaf napkin rings and the pewter and glass pitcher too! Thank you for sharing at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a lovely weekend! Blessings ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely beautiful dear Fabby. I love the blue and white pattern.
    The pine cones are the perfect touch. You always set a fabulous table. Happy Thanksgiving Fabby. xo

    ReplyDelete
  35. Dear Fabby,
    Blue and white is always attractive. I don't know which is most pretty; 'Asiatic Pheasants', Johnson Brothers-INDIES, or all of them!
    In Norway we do not celebrate Thanksgiving, but husband and me always find a reason to celebrate...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful as always, querida Fabby. The touch of orange in the beautiful candle holders is perfect, and that Friendly Village pattern is one I haven't seen and would love to have! What a find! Les deseo un dia de dar gracias feliz, y que los encuentre con muchas cosas para reconocer como bendiciones. Tu amiguita, ~Zuni

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely table...love the way all of the different blue patterns look together! I'm really coveting your Friendly Village pieces...they look great. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Fabby,
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I LOVE yours! You set such a beautiful table! I so enjoy checking out your tablescapes and décor. You are a very talented lady. Take care and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Fabby, fantastic decoration table, wonderfull
    Greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
  40. oh my goodness beautiful! pinned to my thanksgiving board. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. xo

    ReplyDelete
  41. As usual, absolutely stunning! Your home is just so beautiful. Wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    xo
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  42. Beautiful table! Love the china.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is just beautiful! Your hubby is right, blue dishes set a lovely Thanksgiving table. I like how you used a variety of blue dishes, they blend together perfectly. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am doing blue and white for Thanksgiving too, Fabby, using my Polish pottery. Happy Thanksgiving!....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  45. Fabby, your Thanksgiving table is spectacular! I hope you had a wonderful day! Thank you for sharing. You are one of the features today at the Anything Blue Friday party at The Dedicated House. Here is the link to this week's party. http://www.thededicatedhouse.com/2014/11/anything-blue-friday-week-77.html I hope to see you again at the little, blue soiree. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete

I love to receive your sweet and generous messages. You always make my day !

FABBY