Monday, July 31, 2017

Pink Boho-Chic Setting


Hello sweet friends!

I've been wanting to create a "Boho-chic" table setting for a party at home, so I started to shop at home for fun things and so I came up with a mostly pink table setting, by using a busy print table topper and a happy floral runner with big pink flowers and napkins to match.

I used some antique things as well, starting with my dear MIL's pink floral china.

I'll explain under each image what they are.


So here is what I came out with as a "Boho-chic" table setting... I guess you're gonna have to take my word for it, lol..

Anyway, so I used two patterns to set the table on.
The one is the table topper with a floral and heart flowers I made myself (few years ago) and a floral runner with pink flowers and big napkins to match.

The gold glass chargers are from Turkey. (here goes the nationality of things)
Then my dear MIL's antique, made in USA, 'Pink-Rose china' and on top purple and pink glass sherbets.

This Art-Deco antique crystal liquor bottle beauty and glasses is also a heirloom from dear MIL. 

Pink sherbet

Purple sherbet

French antique, hand painted 'Opaline' flower vase.


The water gold and red water glasses are antique as well from the "Bohemian-Czech Republic."


So there, this is it... my so called "Boho-chic in Pink tablescape."

Thank you dear friends for your kind comments, you always make my day!

Thanking the lovely hostesses for having me at their great parties.

LOVE,
FABBY

I will party here:

Make it Pretty Monday
www.thededicatedhouse,com

MMM 392 Block Party
www.keepingitsimplecrafts.com

The SCOOP
www.stonegable.com

Creative Mondays Blog hop
www.clairejustineoxox.com

Tuesdays with a Twist
www.godsgrowinggarden.com

Inspire Me Tuesday
http://astrollthrulife.net

Oh my Heartsy Girls Wonderful Wednesday
http://ohmyheartsygirl.com

"Anything Goes" PINK Saturday
http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com


Tablescape Thurdays
http://betweennapsontheporch.net


Create Link Inspire
http://lifesewsavory.com

Tuesdays at Our House
http://mariaelenasdecor.blogspot.com

Foodie Friday and Everything else
http://designsbygollum.blogspot.com

Blogger's Pit Stop Link Party
http://homewithmimi.com

Saturday Sparks
http://peacedpastimes.blogspot.com

Home Sweet Home
http://thecharmofhome.blogspot.com

Home Matters Linky Party
http://lifewithlorelai.com

A Bouquet of Talent´Party
www.lifeonlakeshoredrive.com


Grace at Home
www.graceathome.com

Dishing it & Digging it
www.lifeandlinda.com


Blogging Grandmothers Link Party
http://homewithmimi.com



Sunday Blog Link Party
www.sunnysimplelife.com



 



24 comments:

Mariette VandenMunckhof-Vedder said...

Dearest Fabby,
Guess you will be able to create any style you want too.
Your Boho, or Bohemian Hippie look is lovely in these photos.
Sending you hugs,
Mariette

Creations By Cindy said...

Oh my goodness Fabby! I love the theme. Love the colors and those glasses are beautiful. Girl, you can create you some pretty tablescapes! Hugs and blessings, Cindy

Art @ Home said...

I love the tablecloth and runner combinations nation, Fabby. Nice!

Karren~#OMHGWW w/Linky said...

Fabby, what an amazing setting,love the colors and the vase is so beautiful! Thank you for sharing on Oh My Heartsie Girls WW this week!
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Hugs
Karren

Ann Krucek said...

What a fun table, Fabby!!! Your tablecloth really sets the tone and you have so many unusual pieces that give a great Boho look!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Hi Fabby! I'm sorry I haven't been over here in so long!! I saw "pink" in the title of your post, and knew it would be good! Everything you do looks so stylish and beautiful. I'm admiring the view out of your window too.
I do hope you've been doing well. xo Deborah

Carol ("Mimi") said...

Love it! I really like the pink/purple/gold color combination that comes through, here. Also - I love the vintage china & crystal. The table setting looks lovely.
Carol ("Mimi") from Home with Mimi

Karren #OMHGFF Linky Party said...

Everything is perfect with my favorite...BoHo!
The lighting is as well!!
thanks for sharing on #OMHGFF this week!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Karren

Christie Hawkes said...

How fun and creative! Thanks for linking up at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty.

Liz@ HomeandGardeningWithLiz said...

Hi Fabby- Love your table! The colors are fabulous. Beautiful tablecloth and dishes. I had a bunch of bright pink in my tablescape too!

Sue Loncaric said...

Hi Fabby! What an absolutely gorgeous table setting and the flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty and I hope you have a lovely day.

Clearissa Coward said...

The tablescape is really pretty. Love the colors. Your view is gorgeous as well. Thanks for sharing at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. I have shared on social media.

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful porcelain and beautiful glasses!The gold and red water glasses are stunning!Hugs.

Lori G. Hill said...

Beautiful table setting! Thanks for sharing at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty

Parsimonious Perfection said...

The art-deco are such cool pieces, Fabby, I've never seen anything like them!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Hi Fabby, such a beautiful tablescape. Yes, I did notice you have the same pretty compotes. love the colors. Don't forget I am featuring your Strawberry rhubarb pie and plate rack this Sunday. xo

Carol ("Mimi") said...

Thank you for linking up at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. I’m sharing your link on social media.
Carol (“Mimi”) from Home with Mimi

Carol ("Mimi") said...

Thank you for linking up at #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. I’m sharing your link on social media.
Carol (“Mimi”) from Home with Mimi

Carol ("Mimi") said...

Thank you for linking up at The Blogger’s Pit Stop Link Party. I’m sharing your link on social media.
Carol (“Mimi”) from Home with Mimi

Christine Graves said...

WHat a beautiful table, that art decor decanter set is calling my name. Love it!

Grammy Dee said...

It all looks so pretty, very nice! Love the color of the water glasses and the vase is awesome! Thank you Fabby for linking up at the #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. I shared your post on Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, and Twitter.

I've added you to a list I'm compiling of grandmothers who blog. If you're on Facebook, and since you're a blogging grandmother, I'd like to invite you to join our Blogging Grandmothers group for friendship and networking. We grandmothers have to stick together you know :) See the group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1045124028915511/

aginglikeafinewine.com said...

Such a fun, colorful table setting! I hope your dinner turned out fantastic. Thank you for sharing it with us at the #BloggingGrandmothersLinkParty. Sharing on social media!

Sophie Smith said...

This is so beautiful!

Sophie Smith said...

This is so beautiful!